Rick Barnes thread (merged) (expected to be named TN coach 3/30 4:00pm)

Would a Rick Barnes hire make you happy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn you guys for not waiting to pull this thread up for mockery. We haven't won anything yet and you all couldn't wait until the end of the season to jump on dudes like me.

It's one game, man. Barnes has taken a bunch of lightly recruited guys and turned them into a top 5 program. Tonight was bad and the refs certainly didn't help. UK mauled us with no calls from refs.

Barnes was outcoached tonight. Calipari's defensive gameplan was superb (3 guys stayed glued inside, 2 guys stayed glued outside, and never followed the ball. Perfect way to slow us down). I'm still confident we get them in Knoxville. Go Vols!

Barnes was outcoached tonight. Calipari's defensive gameplan was superb (3 guys stayed glued inside, 2 guys stayed glued outside, and never followed the ball. Perfect way to slow us down). I'm still confident we get them in Knoxville. Go Vols!
Hate to admit it, but I agree that Cal's defensive preparation was superb. Definitely the most difficult we've faced all season.

It's one game, man. Barnes has taken a bunch of lightly recruited guys and turned them into a top 5 program. Tonight was bad and the refs certainly didn't help. UK mauled us with no calls from refs.

I'm fine with being wrong, just don't do it prematurely and create bad juju.

Their length killed us. It’s what really worries me about LSU. The good news is they shouldn’t be as physical. I’ve watch UK play several times this year, including watching them play in person, and this was a completely different team. They’ve not played this physical all year.

Reactions: VolforFootball
Their length killed us. It’s what really worries me about LSU. The good news is they shouldn’t be as physical. I’ve watch UK play several times this year, including watching them play in person, and this was a completely different team. They’ve not played this physical all year.
Definitely, agree 100%. Length on opposing teams is our weakness. We're an incredible passing team. Shutting down passing lanes could be our Achilles heal.

Reactions: Stoked
Damn you guys for not waiting to pull this thread up for mockery. We haven't won anything yet and you all couldn't wait until the end of the season to jump on dudes like me.
We could lose our next three and coach Barnes would still have been a great hire

VN Store

Back