Rick Barnes post game quotes

Once our 8 most productive players find their sweetspots within the team, I think 10 ppg this season = 13 ppg in previous seasons.

I'm eager to see a game where any two of these guys are streaky hot from the field. That should be fun to watch!

I bet that he'll never avg 13 a game as Bowden did last season. I'll also wager that Tuesday will end up being one of his 5 best scoring outputs of the year for him, maybe even top3. He's not in the same league as Bowden defensively I feel.

Right now Colorado ranks as Bailey’s 3rd best scoring game out of 4, holding on to the thought it is 1 of his best 5 by seasons end @PulaskiVolFan

Reactions: gainesvol82
I got the Jiffy Pop poppin.......waiting on Pulaski's reply ....

Sidenote...Bailey was impressive tonight. I'm liking him more and more. Good 3-ball, solid midrange, defense could be better but it's not bad. He could actually be the x-factor in some of the upcoming tougher games.

Reactions: StrangeVol
I got the Jiffy Pop poppin.......waiting on Pulaski's reply ....

Sidenote...Bailey was impressive tonight. I'm liking him more and more. Good 3-ball, solid midrange, defense could be better but it's not bad. He could actually be the x-factor in some of the upcoming tougher games.

I think he’s more than a potential X factor. I’m not sure there’s anyone else I’d rather have take it right now if we really need a bucket.

I font want to put down Bowden, because when he was hot and he was hot. His ceiling was always really high to me, but when he was off, he was off
He had month long streaks in the SEC where he shooting terribly.

With Bailey, I think you are overlooking him if you don't think he can put up anything bear 13 pig. Afterall I believe he averaged 12 points while at Oregon 2 years ago. Now he has had a full year in under Barnes and hopefully has matured into an even better player. I see him having multiple 15-20 point games. He has a really consistent shot and unlike Bowden, I think he will take more opportunities to score inside as well.

VN Store

Back