Rick Barnes has emerged as a serious candidate the for UCLA job, reportedly has interviewed

I'm glad he's staying of course but I need to know more about that wooden museum. Is it made of wood or full of things made from wood or both?

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
I'll say this I have had some great sports moments with my son that is 11 but he's been extremely distraught about Barnes leaving. When I showed him the Chris Lowe tweet he hugged me and gave me a huge high five.

That's the impact Rick Barnes has had on the next generation of fools like us.

I was genuinely saddened when Kiffin left. I had the feeling that he was on the brink of a brilliant career. I don't have that feeling with Barnes. His tank is emptying fast.
Your feeling was spot on with Lane. Lol hope you are wrong again.

I'll say this I have had some great sports moments with my son that is 11 but he's been extremely distraught about Barnes leaving. When I showed him the Chris Lowe tweet he hugged me and gave me a huge high five.

🎶"Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Vols fans..."🎶

Almost an identical story in my house

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back