Rick Barnes has emerged as a serious candidate the for UCLA job, reportedly has interviewed

If you think Bruce is better for them than Barnes, why wouldn't you want Barnes to take the job so we can have an opening to go after Bruce???

Makes zero sense for you to think Bruce should go there over Barnes. Why would you want an inferior coach to stay here?

I don't care what Barnes does. Haven't said anything one way or another. I'll be happy for him to stay. Him leaving doesn't equate to Bruce coming. You're just shoveling words around.

I don't care what Barnes does. Haven't said anything one way or another. I'll be happy for him to stay. Him leaving doesn't equate to Bruce coming. You're just shoveling words around.

If you say that another coach should look into the job that our current coach is looking into, you clearly think the other coach is better than ours. Makes no sense why you would want a superior coach to take a job our coach is looking at so we can keep an inferior coach.

I have a female doctor (small fingers) and I don’t think she quite gets it...sorta like the UTAD.
Female? No wonder she stays. She just wants to bask in that feel of humiliation. All that and she gets paid too.

Getting my mind wrapped around the next coaching search. Was supposed to be settling in to watch some Cubs in action. Maybe take a vacation. Now im gonna be glued to my phone to see what guy i have to google.

If you say that another coach should look into the job that our current coach is looking into, you clearly think the other coach is better than ours. Makes no sense why you would want a superior coach to take a job our coach is looking at so we can keep an inferior coach.
He was saying Bruce is a better culture and personality fit for UCLA and Los Angeles. Not a better coach.

Nah, I was just making fun of you banging the drum for UCLA and Bruce all day.

Reactions: cncchris33
How much praying does Barnes need to do? Just spit it out already.

Really hoping the meeting didn't happen where he told them he was mulling it over. If that happened he might not feel the need to tell them face to face of the decision and that makes leaving easier

Reactions: Shaun1985

VN Store

Back