Rick Barnes discussion [merged]

This team is so inconsistent, I would not rank them in the top 25. Dont blame Barnes , maybe Covid is having an effect on these boys.

Coach Barnes isn't going anywhere, nor should he. Good grief. This place sounds more like the insano football forum each passing week. Basketball is a different game, thank God!

Reactions: Volfan1000
Springer had a tough game offensively today and Tennessee is not getting enough points from Fulkerson or Pons to warrant opponents double teaming either player.

Barnes and his staff cannot execute the plays they draw up.

Not even close to how much they cry and whine after any loss. But those are the bottom of the barrel “fans”.
Usually the excise is young and inexperienced. COVID will only be an excuse for this year so I guess next year will be back to young and inexperienced

Reactions: 08Vol
Tennessee is on an upward path and they have been, consistently, under Barnes. He has been the best coach we've had since I've been alive, imo, oc. Some of you haven't seen Tennessee when we showcased garbage teams who gave garbage performances game after game and it shows.

With the exception of a couple Pearl teams, no team since probably 1990 or so could consistently compete with any Barnes team.

Those of you gnashing your teeth and cry-babying around should be extremely thankful we have a coach like Barnes.

Barnes is overpaid and overrated. 1 sweet 16 and 1 regular season tie for 1st in the SEC in 5 years.
I agree. It’s unfortunate bc I loved our regular season run 2 years ago. He’s a good developer of talent and has brought in some one and done talent, but his in game coaching leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: 08Vol and GSD82

VN Store

Back