rev Lowery's benediction

yah that would make a ton of sense with vw coming. hamilton county sb making a smart decision? wow stop the press haha. actually they have done some good. look at battle academy and their implementation of rti and their reduction in the number of special ed students in that school. I think with rti and differentiated instruction we can finally head in the right direction.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

they've talked about but that about it. i don't know if they'll have any money, they've already shut some public in hamilton county. they do have chatt stat tech college, that will be a big help for the plant.

what safety net? welfare? if so I agree. however every kid deserves an education and a shot at making something of themselves. that is kind of a cornerstone of our nation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe we disagree about what it means to get a "shot".

between bono's panther fist in his performance on sunday to this benediction, to obama's "spiritual leader"''s outbursts I can tell that this will be a great 4 years for America.

/sarcasm.

Lowery was just quoted as saying his only regret was his inability to pass the collection plate.

VN Store

Back