Rest well mbro

MyBloodRunnethOrange

Jesus is Lord
Hey guys this is Larry's daughter. Sunday morning my dad passed away due to a few complications. I'm sad that everyone has to find out this way. My dad looked as many of y'all as family. Thank you all for the support throughout the past year. It meant a lot to him and all of us. We probably won't be able to respond. He went peacefully and he is no longer hurting. RIP daddy. I love you♥️

Hey guys this is Larry's daughter. Sunday morning my dad passed away due to a few complications. I'm sad that everyone has to find out this way. My dad looked as many of y'all as family. Thank you all for the support throughout the past year. It meant a lot to him and all of us. We probably won't be able to respond. He went peacefully and he is no longer hurting. RIP daddy. I love you♥️
Thanks for the post! You and the rest of your family are in our thoughts.

Praying for your family

Seeing his avatar originate this thread is a gift of memory. Thank you for reaching out to us.

MBRO shall be missed. Prayers up for your family.

VN Store

Back