Requesting prayer for nephew and his family

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
My husband's nephew and his wife need your prayers. Geoffrey is aTennessee fan, and I loved getting to know him through football when hubby and I were first dating.

He and his sweet wife need every prayer you can spare. Their sweet baby will be born in January, and they won't be able to keep him for very long.

I'm linking the Go Fund Me page our niece started for them. You can read the details of their situation.

Thank you, God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Baby Beckett, organized by Heather Daves King

I cannot imagine the grief and pain they are going through and will continue for awhile.
She is absolutely incredible. She lost her mom last spring, so she's going through this without her.

The strength and grace that she is demonstrating is unlike anything I've ever seen. April is, honest to God, I don't even have words to describe her.

My husband's nephew and his wife need your prayers. Geoffrey is aTennessee fan, and I loved getting to know him through football when hubby and I were first dating.

He and his sweet wife need every prayer you can spare. Their sweet baby will be born in January, and they won't be able to keep him for very long.

I'm linking the Go Fund Me page our niece started for them. You can read the details of their situation.

Thank you, God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Baby Beckett, organized by Heather Daves King
Cantón, Ohio?

Beckett Scott stayed with April and Geoffrey for 57 minutes, and then his healing was complete and he went home.

Theirs will start now. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Even though this is such a sad and hard situation, you described it in such a poetic and peaceful way....

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back