Republican Members Of Congress Gave "Recon" Tours On Jan 5th

Coug

Rep. Mikie Sherrill (D-N.J.) on Tuesday said that she witnessed colleagues leading people on tours of the Capitol in the days prior to the violent riot that overtook the building last Wednesday, calling the walk-throughs "reconnaissance" for the siege.

New Jersey Democrat says members of Congress led 'reconnaissance' tours ahead of riot

In my best Oprah voice:
"You're going to jail, and you're going to jail, and you're going to jail, and you're going to jail! Everybody is going to jail!"

Rasputin_Vol

Brooks Robinson is not black.
Rep. Mikie Sherrill (D-N.J.) on Tuesday said that she witnessed colleagues leading people on tours of the Capitol in the days prior to the violent riot that overtook the building last Wednesday, calling the walk-throughs "reconnaissance" for the siege.

New Jersey Democrat says members of Congress led 'reconnaissance' tours ahead of riot

In my best Oprah voice:
"You're going to jail, and you're going to jail, and you're going to jail, and you're going to jail! Everybody is going to jail!"
So now the Dems want to throw charges at congressmen?

Such a unifying message...

evillawyer

Tired of all this winning yet?
Well, if we've learned anything over the last week it's that the Trumper seditionists are dumb AF. So I'm sure there will be loads of evidence if this allegation has legs.

Redleg68

Gotta love how rattled the lawmakers are now.
Just a bunch of cowards--the whole lot of them. Showing them laying on the floor scared -------- was in a way priceless. Maybe they needed a dose of reality and now maybe they will not be so quick to send young men off to war. I love how it is the right to protest everywhere else, but up there it is insurrection.

Rickyvol77

In my best Oprah voice:
She isnt bright enough to understand that Congressmen give tours to their constituents all the time

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?

In my best Oprah voice:
Doubtful

MemphisVol77

Since VN loves a whataboutism. What if it was true? How would you and everyone else on the board feel about it?
Full prosecution for all involved.

By the video of the ensuing insurgency, "if was true", would leave a 99.9% chance that the insurgents had the subtlety of a crackhead asking for spare change during their reconnaissance.

Immediately after the complicit parties were identified and taken into custody, I'd expect an immediate resignation from an Annapolis graduated Navy veteran who serves on the House Armed Services Committee for gross incompetence if they failed to document and alert the proper security to prevent said insurrection.

She's either gone full retard or she's lying.

C-south

Full prosecution for all involved.

By the video of the ensuing insurgency, "if was true", would leave a 99.9% chance that the insurgents had the subtlety of a crackhead asking for spare change during their reconnaissance.

Immediately after the complicit parties were identified and taken into custody, I'd expect an immediate resignation from an Annapolis graduated Navy veteran who serves on the House Armed Services Committee for gross incompetence if they failed to document and alert the proper security to prevent said insurrection.

She's either gone full retard or she's lying.
What about congressman/elected officials that bailed out domestic terrorists?

MemphisVol77

What about congressman/elected officials that bailed out domestic terrorists?
I find that abhorrent.

To the extent to which they promoted, condoned, or encouraged I wouldn't lose one bit of sleep to see them face charges if applicable.

Unfortunately as a proponent of free speech, right to assembly, & a believer of 'innocent until proven guilty'...... I'd have to say posting bail unto itself shouldn't equate to complicity.
I'm not one of the pretend lawyers or one of the few actual lawyers on here so I'll just plainly state that the deplorable sponsorship of riots by the democrats seemed a step away from buying votes to me.

Now all the DA's (most bought & paid for by Soro's) flat out refusing to prosecute or dropping charges has got to be criminal on some level.

VN Store

Sponsors