Reparations, income handouts, guaranteed jobs: Dems tilt hard left

So, let's just go ahead and say laws don't matter at this point. Seriously, the ability of the left to just disregard and completely piss on them lately makes me think maybe we should just go ahead and start becoming localized anarchist groups who behave like the cartels and do whatever the f we want.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
So, let's just go ahead and say laws don't matter at this point. Seriously, the ability of the left to just disregard and completely piss on them lately makes me think maybe we should just go ahead and start becoming localized anarchist groups who behave like the cartels and do whatever the f we want.
Yeah, no ****, where if TW lothlow on this?

We were laughing about this this weekend. What an idiot! Do what you want just keep the meter below $749.99!!! 😂
I wonder if you can steal the TV at $649 then go back the next night for the stereo receiver, next night for the speakers......oh yeah, I'll take that used handgun for $550. I really need it to help defend myself while I am robbing people.

Or if you have a car with no wheels can you just steal some nice rims/tires one at a time?

I wonder if you can steal the TV at $649 then go back the next night for the stereo receiver, next night for the speakers......oh yeah, I'll take that used handgun for $550. I really need it to help defend myself while I am robbing people.

Or if you have a car with no wheels can you just steal some nice rims/tires one at a time?

Just make sure you have a time stamped video of yourself stealing so you can prove it wasn’t on the same day.

AXIOS INTERVIEW: Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond suggests White House will move on reparations without Congress

"We don't want to wait on a study. We're going to start acting now"

"We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African-Americans"

i kinda want it to happen just to shut them up and let the lottery curse work itself out. we are already just making up money so its the same way I feel about legalizing weed. just do it so we can have an actual intellectual conversation about the problem after they realize their pipe dream wasn't all it was supposed to be.

Reactions: allvol123
i kinda want it to happen just to shut them up and let the lottery curse work itself out. we are already just making up money so its the same way I feel about legalizing weed. just do it so we can have an actual intellectual conversation about the problem after they realize their pipe dream wasn't all it was supposed to be.

This. There isnt enough money to fix the lives of people that believe free money will fix their lives. They just become temporarily wealthy.

Reactions: loggervol and AM64
This will be pretty rich to watch. We’ve already had billions bilked from Covid relief, this will be a complete **** show. Trillions up for grabs and you know they’ll be on eggshells to deny anyone their “due”. Every conman with a computer will be going after this.

Reactions: AM64
AXIOS INTERVIEW: Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond suggests White House will move on reparations without Congress

"We don't want to wait on a study. We're going to start acting now"

"We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African-Americans"

LatinX? Native Americans? Who else falls under that category? LOL... I don't think this is what most of the reparations crowd has in mind.

Last edited:
Yes, we all believe in that. We all believe in exactly the same thing.

200w.gif
Well, while you’re wringing your hands over where Trump is taking the GOP, your own party was long ago hijacked by radical leftists.

It's going to be interesting when people claim they are due reparations due to affirmative action because that's likely easier to prove.

Ha, I just started identifying as black 10 minutes ago. I'm setting up to get both!

VN Store

Back