Reparations, income handouts, guaranteed jobs: Dems tilt hard left

I saw part of that PBS show about ancestry and the dad from Modern Family was a descendant of a slave. Wonder what he’ll spend his check on?

So they are going to try and buy the black vote. Only problem is what about hispanic slaves and asian slaves? Also, if the Congress decides this isn't a good idea and votes it down, what are they going to do then? However, we could do this and make it so difficult to prove you are owed reparations that we could color it done with little cost.
What about the white slaves? That’s an unspoken part of our history as well. They were used as well in the building of this country and were often times kidnapped homeless kids from Europe.

On reparations, I've never understood how anyone can justify penalizing a group of people (modern white people to be exact) who had nothing to do with slavery.

You should already know the answer to this without having to ask.

asians too
I think he mentioned it, but yes, the Asian slaves played a big part in building this country and they aren’t whining. This is just a tactic to further divide this country. Only a small percentage of people back then were actually slave owners, and somehow all white people are the bad guys.

It is foolish and amounts to nothing more than hush money. Reparations will do nothing to fix the failures in government, society, and the criminal justice system.
It isn't hush money, it is straight up vote tampering. They are planning on buying votes. I think we need to go back to land owners voting. If you rent or live off the teat then you don't vote.

I have an idea......how about a 1k per person poll tax. We can use that for reparation payments.........if they ever pass.

Reactions: Obsessed
No more so than buying votes.

Yeah, but buying votes is a time honored Dim custom ... sometimes it's money or booze and sometimes it's promised payback ... "give me your vote; and after the election, I'll have more latitude to lighten your load."

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
How many people under 40 do you know that vote left? They all believe this sh!t.

Young democrats are modern communists, albeit a much more wimpy, goofy, and stupid version..but commies nonetheless.

Do you believe in everything Breitbart and Rush tell you? The Democratic Party is made up of moderates to liberals. Not all Republicans are the same.

Do you believe in everything Breitbart and Rush tell you? The Democratic Party is made up of moderates to liberals. Not all Republicans are the same.
I dont know what Breitbart is and I dont listen to Rush. I do not know a single "moderate" democrat. Then again, democrats are not often up in the higher social circles that I run in.

I saw part of that PBS show about ancestry and the dad from Modern Family was a descendant of a slave. Wonder what he’ll spend his check on?
Googled Modern Family (had no idea what it was). Who is descended from slaves? The cast is 100% White.

VN Store

Back