Rep Massie posts gun photo

luthervol

rational (x) and reasonable (y)
If you bought those guns at a gun store, they’re all listed in your name. So his fear is someone will knowingly arm felons with weapons registered to themselves?

Seems like a reach
So when he sells each of the 10 guns he purchased legally, what documentation is required to file?

hog88

Your ray of sunshine
Those guns are all in his name. If he wishes to remove that, he must file documentation to have them placed in someone else’s name.
That's not how it works. Maybe in some states but in most there isn't an agency to file documentation of a sale.

luthervol

rational (x) and reasonable (y)
Correct but you want to punish me by taking away my rights like I was the target . See the problem ?
Nope. What right am I taking away from you? You will still be able to buy and own guns.
Was submitting to a background check and infringement on your 2a rights?

0nelilreb

Don’t ask if you don’t want the truth .
Nope. What right am I taking away from you? You will still be able to buy and own guns.
Was submitting to a background check and infringement on your 2a rights?
If I have the right to do something now and I’m not the target because I don’t do wrong but you come along and restrict or take away my right to do it … yes submitting to a background check to decide if you have a right or not is most certainly an infringement of my rights . Not allowing a felon to own a firearm after they have paid their debt to society is an infringement of their rights .

VN Store