Rennia Davis Accolades

Those are the two that I thought looked out of place. I would have replaced them with Davis and Onyenware.

I mean you could even throw Christyn Williams into the list of people that could have been replaced. Rae Burrell actually has better number than williams just isn’t on uconn...

Reactions: Volfan2012
I mean you could even throw Christyn Williams into the list of people that could have been replaced. Rae Burrell actually has better number than williams just isn’t on uconn...

Christyn Williams (not Kianna) is who I was referring to. Kianna may not have the highest scoring average on a balanced team, but she's the best player on the best team. Now that I think of it, N'dea Jones is another one who probably deserves to be on this list for similar reasons.

I can see strong arguments for most of the players on the list, but I think they missed some that absolutely should have been on there, Davis included.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Christyn Williams (not Kianna) is who I was referring to. Kianna may not have the highest scoring average on a balanced team, but she's the best player on the best team. Now that I think of it, N'dea Jones is another one who probably deserves to be on this list for similar reasons.

I can see strong arguments for most of the players on the list, but I think they missed some that absolutely should have been on there, Davis included.

N’dea Jones def deserves a nod. For all i care Ashley Joens on second team shouldn’t be there... Either it’s individual performances or teams it can’t be both because N’Dea jones team is Beast and she is a big part or Rennia is on a team who has a lot of good wins and her numbers are good against the best competition...

ah well... it’s funny a lot of these all americans are the ones who last like 2 years in the WNBA

N’dea Jones def deserves a nod. For all i care Ashley Joens on second team shouldn’t be there... Either it’s individual performances or teams it can’t be both because N’Dea jones team is Beast and she is a big part or Rennia is on a team who has a lot of good wins and her numbers are good against the best competition...

ah well... it’s funny a lot of these all americans are the ones who last like 2 years in the WNBA
I don't think there's any correlation between NCAA AAs and WNBA potential...and that's ok. The award should be for performance over the season, not pro potential. There are tons of great college players that deserve their AA awards even if they will likely never make an impact at the pro level...if they even make it that far.

Reactions: travis929
I don't think there's any correlation between NCAA AAs and WNBA potential...and that's ok. The award should be for performance over the season, not pro potential. There are tons of great college players that deserve their AA awards even if they will likely never make an impact at the pro level...if they even make it that far.

right! and it’s a shame because rennia has impact potential in college and pro level smh

sucks for her but honestly she will be a part of a sisterhood that is unmatched ... that means more than an AA status people will forget about the following year

right! and it’s a shame because rennia has impact potential in college and pro level smh

sucks for her but honestly she will be a part of a sisterhood that is unmatched ... that means more than an AA status people will forget about the following year
Of the college players coming into the WNBA, she's the one I envision would be able to come in and make an impact right away a la Napheesa Collier. Even moreso than Charli Collier (I think Collier has the most upside and will benefit from the WNBA grind).

Of the college players coming into the WNBA, she's the one I envision would be able to come in and make an impact right away a la Napheesa Collier. Even moreso than Charli Collier (I think Collier has the most upside and will benefit from the WNBA grind).

Truth! i’m telling u if she was able to play with the mystics she would flourish in their system! everybody eats and he loves people who rebound!
Wherever she goes she will thrive ...

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back