ReniyaKelly 2023 PG

The 2023 class is looking to be one of the deepest classes I have seen in quite some time. The skillset that some of those kids have early is indicative to how much the women’s game is about to grow, IMO. Reniya Kelly is a straight up baller and played varsity as an 8th grader.

She can stop on a dime and change direction instantly. Will break a lot of ankles - have not seen a lady vol handle the ball like that in ..... well - forever. If she is a team player and distributer she would be a great addition to anyone's team.

She can stop on a dime and change direction instantly. Will break a lot of ankles - have not seen a lady vol handle the ball like that in ..... well - forever. If she is a team player and distributer she would be a great addition to anyone's team.

Since 2008 aka Little Bits aka Ankle Breaker aka Shannon Bobbitt

So Coach Kellie must really like this girl to like 2 workout videos of hers.I say this because Coach Kellie is not a big social media person like other coaches.

hahah I wish I knew something but I have been watching some videos and I really like her and wondered if Coach offered her besides liking her videos

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back