Remember Last Year

No. I responded to your post about "sunshine pumpers" gloating after a win.

You then said this triggered that comment

Predictably you said you were not one, but it obviously bothered you enough to respond about it.

Where are posters claiming everything is fixed or have mentioned anything about a national championship? Other than they may watch whoever is playing in that game.

Why do fans who dont practice, watch film, or ever play a down need to worry about anything other than being a fan?
I think Behr is waiting for you. I'm too busy to argue with a child

I think Behr is waiting for you. I'm too busy to argue with a child
I asked you a couple legitimate questions based on statements you made and you go millennial with a juvenile response. And I wasnt even the first to ask you one of them. Lol

At least you re consistent. The last time you face planted trying to defend an idea that factually you couldnt you went with same.

At least its understandable why you re upset. For that, the answer is crystal.

you slow your "row" I will keep on encouraging these kids to do there best instead of being a twat on a message board.
@Souce ... I thought you took this cat out. He's lining up fights for next week on the road at Bama. Straighten him out man.

Reactions: Souce
Stay humble my fellow Volnationer's! Still have games left to play and ya'll all know we have faltered many times down the stretch!

VN Store

Back