Reggie Cobb Game Worn Jersey

this is one of my favorite home games attended...monsoon and all

Its so crazy looking back at these older games and the open south end zone and the way the stadium used to look.......seems just like yesterday. Really started attending games about 10 with my dad. Cobb, Andy Kelly, James "little man"......sadly we now have generations that have no idea how amazing we were and the fear we put into every team that came to Neyland Stadium.

What is the approximate value of your collection Doc?

Jax….I’ve always tried to be open and honest in my posts. That said, if I was to answer your question I’d get bbq’d on here. I’d be called everything from a bragger to a show off and every name in between. Sometimes the truth will not set you free.

I remember in high school at football practice, coach telling us not to tackle Reggie below the knee. I was like, you got to be kidding me. Dude was a beast and my scrawny ass was trying to tackle him at the waist. Lost cause, heh.

Do you have all of your jerseys and memorabilia on display? I’ve never commented but I’ve seen your numerous posts and I’ve been amazed. I’m collecting autographed Raider jerseys and framing and displaying them in my Raider room. My Tennessee office is a bit smaller and the wall space is already eaten up with art so no room for jerseys. But I would love to see how you have yours displayed even though I would understand why you wouldn’t want to do so.

Jax….I’ve always tried to be open and honest in my posts. That said, if I was to answer your question I’d get bbq’d on here. I’d be called everything from a bragger to a show off and every name in between. Sometimes the truth will not set you free.
I always love seeing these. As I said in previous posts, if I could, I think this is a hobby I would love to be able to have and afford. Very cool Dr Loomis

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS

VN Store

Back