Referee for ND game?

marksboy7

Can anyone tell me the name of the lady ref last night that had blonde hair in a ponytail? Here's the story and reason why I ask. Every year I go to the UT vs. Vandy game at Vandy and this ref is always there. She has never and I mean NEVER called a good game for UT there. It's almost like she's against UT. Now for last night the refs weren't our problem, but what I wanted to know is why was she there refereeing? I would think that for an Elite 8 game in Dayton, OH that they would have refs from another conference calling like they do in football. To me it just doesn't seem right that she would show up for this game.

It wouldn't have mattered but why wasn't there taunting calls on ND? I've seen less in guys games get a T?

The real question concerning refs is how in the hell was Ted Valentine allowed to ref an Elite 8 game (Kansas vs VCU). NCAA folks have said tourney officials are picked based on their performance throughout the year. One of the worst refs in the history of basketball. He shouldn't have even been allowed in the arena.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If I am not mistaken, you are speaking of Lisa Mattingly. And you are correct, I usually feel as though she does not treat us correctly as well. However, as has been said, the refs weren't the problem last night, this collection of players just seems to have games where they think they can roll the ball out on the court and win because they are Tennessee. Hopefully, Pat can turn the tide next season when Simmons moves to the 2 and the PG situation is more solid.

It was Lisa Mattingly. A lot of times people get her mixed up with Dee Kantner. It seems they both like to let other teams play the Lady Vols rough. I didn't see any glaring problems last night. The Lady Vols were just out played and out coached.

If I am not mistaken, you are speaking of Lisa Mattingly. And you are correct, I usually feel as though she does not treat us correctly as well. However, as has been said, the refs weren't the problem last night, this collection of players just seems to have games where they think they can roll the ball out on the court and win because they are Tennessee. Hopefully, Pat can turn the tide next season when Simmons moves to the 2 and the PG situation is more solid.

It was Lisa Mattingly. A lot of times people get her mixed up with Dee Kantner. It seems they both like to let other teams play the Lady Vols rough. I didn't see any glaring problems last night. The Lady Vols were just out played and out coached.

Thank you both for answering my question. I wasn't looking for an excuse to blame our loss on nor am I hung up on the fact that we lost. Just curious as to why she would be calling this game because to me it just doesn't seem like a coincidence.

Can anyone tell me the name of the lady ref last night that had blonde hair in a ponytail? Here's the story and reason why I ask. Every year I go to the UT vs. Vandy game at Vandy and this ref is always there. She has never and I mean NEVER called a good game for UT there. It's almost like she's against UT. Now for last night the refs weren't our problem, but what I wanted to know is why was she there refereeing? I would think that for an Elite 8 game in Dayton, OH that they would have refs from another conference calling like they do in football. To me it just doesn't seem right that she would show up for this game.

MARKSBOY7
28234112_.jpg

Female Lady Vols Hating Ref
Clash-Titans-Medusa.jpg

END GAME
Clash-of-the-Titans---Medusa.jpg

It wouldn't have mattered but why wasn't there taunting calls on ND? I've seen less in guys games get a T?

Because those thugette's are alpha-males.

The way they were hootin' and hollerin' made them look like trash. Giggling and shouting "you go girl".

Ugly girls play sports at a high level. Usually.

Thank you both for answering my question. I wasn't looking for an excuse to blame our loss on nor am I hung up on the fact that we lost. Just curious as to why she would be calling this game because to me it just doesn't seem like a coincidence.
If you pay attention to the referees during the year, you will see they travel a lot. You might see Dee Kantner at UT on a Thursday, then she will be at a Big East game the next day and a Big 10 game the next and then back to the SEC for a Sunday or Monday game. Brian Enterline is another one that travels a lot. It's interesting when you start paying attention to who is where and when. They must get a ton of Sky Miles.

If you want to see the results of Lisa Mattingly in action *against* the Lady Vols, look no further than the SEC tourney. She called one shooting foul on Strick after she had a full second set, arms straight up, no movement whatsoever and got run into. I'm pretty sure it was KY and their poster girl for foul shooting. That would be the perfect one for viewing, although she is much better at just swallowing her whistle from three feet away when Lady Vols get mugged.

Just to let you know you are not alone in noticing things that make you go "hmmm".

VN Store

Back