Referee Assignments

LittleDTO

I noticed that Ted Valentine has done the past few games for Tennessee. Then I saw where hat mentioned it in his post game report.
Does anyone know how they do the assignments? I really hate Ted and I would love for Bob Knight to be the coach of UGA again just to have him get the opportunity to throw a chair at Ted again.

Hat, your insight to this would be great as well.

I noticed that Ted Valentine has done the past few games for Tennessee. Then I saw where hat mentioned it in his post game report.
Does anyone know how they do the assignments? I really hate Ted and I would love for Bob Knight to be the coach of UGA again just to have him get the opportunity to throw a chair at Ted again.

As often as I disagree with you, I can definitely say that I would love to see Bobby Knight rip Ted Valentine's arms off and beat him with them.

The league's director of officials handles the assignments. Conferences go to great lengths to try and keep officials and coaches who have terrible histories with each other separated. If Coach Knight ends up at UGA, there's a better chance of Hillary Clinton being a Playboy centerfold than there is of Valentine officiating a Bulldog game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does somebody from the Volunteer bench have to throw a chair at him or do something else so he can get black listed from their games?

The league's director of officials handles the assignments. Conferences go to great lengths to try and keep officials and coaches who have terrible histories with each other separated. If Coach Knight ends up at UGA, there's a better chance of Hillary Clinton being a Playboy centerfold than there is of Valentine officiating a Bulldog game.
so that's all it takes to get rid of that sorry POS dang bruce you haven't thrown a chair at him yet?:blink:

To set the record straight, Valentine was not one of the officials during the game where Coach Knight threw the chair.

To set the record straight, Valentine was not one of the officials during the game where Coach Knight threw the chair.
Wasn't Valentine the ref that ejected Knight and stood in the middle of the floor so Knight walked out on the floor within about 3 inches of him and did a u-turn into the locker room?

Wasn't Valentine the ref that ejected Knight and stood in the middle of the floor so Knight walked out on the floor within about 3 inches of him and did a u-turn into the locker room?

I was thinking it was him.

Yes. After which Knight called Valentine "the biggest travesty" he'd encountered in all of his years in coaching. The Big 10 quit using TV Ted shortly thereafter.

That is so funny. I never knew it was valentine he threw that chair at. I always thought knight was a bit of a hothead and he is, but if it was teddy he threw that chair at it was justified.

So if I sacrifice my ability to go to games for the rest of my life by running onto the court and throwing a chair at Ted Valentine how much will you guys pay me?

That is so funny. I never knew it was valentine he threw that chair at. I always thought knight was a bit of a hothead and he is, but if it was teddy he threw that chair at it was justified.

Reread this thread. :good!:

So if I sacrifice my ability to go to games for the rest of my life by running onto the court and throwing a chair at Ted Valentine how much will you guys pay me?

Enough to where you and your grandchildren would never work again...

As often as I disagree with you, I can definitely say that I would love to see Bobby Knight rip Ted Valentine's arms off and beat him with them.

Your life would be much easier if you agreed with me more ha ha:dance2::dance2:

I'll give you 100 bucks if you will hit him with a chair and then frog splash his dumb ass.

I just read an interview with Valentine about the Knight incident where he said this:

"I know 90 percent of the other coaches across the country would want to have me working their games."

HAHAHAHA

I just read an interview with Valentine about the Knight incident where he said this:

"I know 90 percent of the other coaches across the country would want to have me working their games."

HAHAHAHA
Good one... :muahaha:

Congratulations on the most disturbing mental image in the history of this forum.....

:puke5:

VN Store

Back