Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

I know I’m going to be on a lonely island here... but I’m just going to say it.

This game sucks.

I’m 30 hours or so in and I’m just not having fun. The controls are clunky. The repeated button mashing whilst monitoring stamina to get from point A to point B on my horse feels like a chore at this point. Money is useless, food/guns are so easy to find that I never need to buy anything, I’ve actually had the same guns forever and they serve me just fine.

I’ll be picking up AC Odyssey soon and I can’t wait, I doubt I’ll finish this game.
I'm trying to decide between AC and Red Dead myself. Your reply may have helped me make my decision. Still might pick up Red Dead when it gets a price drop though.

I'm enjoying the online, I was that guy today and brained someone who was trying to do a mailbag mission.

I just started playing, I am enjoying it so far. My biggest thing is the controls I'm used to PC gaming so going back to a controller is my biggest downfall, but that's on me.

I seem to have the worst luck controlling my horse. I ride like I'm 10 drinks in.

I just started playing, I am enjoying it so far. My biggest thing is the controls I'm used to PC gaming so going back to a controller is my biggest downfall, but that's on me.

I seem to have the worst luck controlling my horse. I ride like I'm 10 drinks in.

You are going to find that this is pretty much normal. The horses in this game are about the dumbest creatures in the world of gaming.

You are going to find that this is pretty much normal. The horses in this game are about the dumbest creatures in the world of gaming.
In my experience, the best horse I had was the Missouri Fox Trotter, it didn't spook as easily as the rest of them and throw me off any time a pack of wolves came around.

In my experience, the best horse I had was the Missouri Fox Trotter, it didn't spook as easily as the rest of them and throw me off any time a pack of wolves came around.

That's what I am going for. I rode one as part of a mission and I loved it.

A gripe I have is how average they made the Mustang. Such an iconic horse, yet it is not a good horse from what I can tell.

That's what I am going for. I rode one as part of a mission and I loved it.

A gripe I have is how average they made the Mustang. Such an iconic horse, yet it is not a good horse from what I can tell.
Later im the game you can buy one, or you can find this certain place where the rare horses spawn and find one there if you're into that. Before i knew about that place i bought a Black Arabian, that thing got spooked so easily it's ridiculous. At the spawn place i found 3 different Turkoman's and the Fox Trotter and the Tiger Striped Mustang or whatever it was called.

So does bigdaddy but he's usually 10 drinks in

Reactions: bigdaddy
Later im the game you can buy one, or you can find this certain place where the rare horses spawn and find one there if you're into that. Before i knew about that place i bought a Black Arabian, that thing got spooked so easily it's ridiculous. At the spawn place i found 3 different Turkoman's and the Fox Trotter and the Tiger Striped Mustang or whatever it was called.

Where is this place located? Also, do they spawn online as well?

No better feeling than getting shot by an enemy only to see him get mauled by a cougar who came out of nowhere lol

I love it when some bandits try to steal my horse or ambush me from a rock cliff. I get to practice my "shoot you in the face" technique.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
so its a horse riding simulator?

got about two hours in. 1 hour has been riding. 40 minutes talking or trying to figure out something and about 20 minutes actually doing something.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
so its a horse riding simulator?

got about two hours in. 1 hour has been riding. 40 minutes talking or trying to figure out something and about 20 minutes actually doing something.
Get your money right and you can upgrade the camp to do fast travel.

VN Store

Back