Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

I've hopscotched around a ton and am intermittently doing the story, I'll have to revisit a lot to find things I've missed

I started to rush through the story and decided to restart after moving to the second camp.

Now I'm taking the story slowly and doing every side mission that comes along (treasure hunts, gunslingers etc) and exploring as much as possible.

There's A LOT to find. Almost every nook and cranny has something. I've been down in caves, had fist fights with klansmen, attacked by voo doo men, found a couple of cults (living and dead), fought a pin head, and my favorite so far has been the meteor house. And I'm not even a tenth of the way through the main story.

I would advise taking the game slowly and avoid having to go back through and redo the main story. But everyone enjoys games differently so just have fun with it.

If you're on Xbox, hit me up when RDR2 online is released, my gamer tag is marvin616. That invite also goes for anyone in this thread.

I’m having trouble doing story missions. I’ve been hooked on side missions and going and retrieving debts owed to the camp. The gunslinger missions are fun too

Reactions: marvin616
Just finished the main story. Overall, very fun gameplay. I liked Arthur Morgan as the main character too. Only thing that bugs the crap out of me is trying to ride your horse full speed without accidentally hitting someone. Lol

I started to rush through the story and decided to restart after moving to the second camp.

Now I'm taking the story slowly and doing every side mission that comes along (treasure hunts, gunslingers etc) and exploring as much as possible.

There's A LOT to find. Almost every nook and cranny has something. I've been down in caves, had fist fights with klansmen, attacked by voo doo men, found a couple of cults (living and dead), fought a pin head, and my favorite so far has been the meteor house. And I'm not even a tenth of the way through the main story.

I would advise taking the game slowly and avoid having to go back through and redo the main story. But everyone enjoys games differently so just have fun with it.

If you're on Xbox, hit me up when RDR2 online is released, my gamer tag is marvin616. That invite also goes for anyone in this thread.
Jeez o Pete spoiler alert

Jeez o Pete spoiler alert

Didn't really think I was spoiling anything. Didn't say how to find them, just that they're there. Sorry, should have known better than try to be friendly and social here. Don't worry I won't post here again.

Didn't really think I was spoiling anything. Didn't say how to find them, just that they're there. Sorry, should have known better than try to be friendly and social here. Don't worry I won't post here again.
Stop being so dramatic, we are all friendly here. What you posted was Very much in spoiler territory IMO

You guys are all ducks, no wonder Dave1967, Mike1967, Danny1967 and Fabian1967 don't post anymore.

I've got about 10-12 hours in and I'm doing more exploring than anything else at this point. Have done a few of the stories but I've done a few bounty hunter missions and I'm in Valentine and my only gripe is that I keep getting into trouble with the law and they 187 my ass. I know I need to be a better citizen but it's hard sometimes and even if I am able to evade them, they surely remember me when I get back into town.
I do love the game though, so much to do and so much to see.

I've got about 10-12 hours in and I'm doing more exploring than anything else at this point. Have done a few of the stories but I've done a few bounty hunter missions and I'm in Valentine and my only gripe is that I keep getting into trouble with the law and they 187 my ass. I know I need to be a better citizen but it's hard sometimes and even if I am able to evade them, they surely remember me when I get back into town.
Gotta pay them bounties.

I can't help myself with robbing things.

Reactions: sierraorange
My dumb ass paid like 75 in bounties until I realized I need to wear my bandana

I just read up on it, I really had no idea you could pay it off. I guess I should probably just use my bandana as much as possible.

Does anyone else find themselves talking in Arthur's voice during real life? Maybe I'm playing too much.

Don't worry, I did the same thing in Marsten's voice in the first one. I took a trip to Colorado during when that game was out and kept referring to it as Marsten country. It's a sickness but great, nonetheless

Will standard edition have online mode one it's released? Cause i'm not paying $100 for some outfits

VN Store

Back