Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

Kind of looking forward to my guy having horrible hygiene, gonna base him on Fleetwood.

Wonder if they've got crocs in the game?

Reactions: BearCat204
Since Arthur Morgan isn't in RDR 1 and John Marston is in RDR 2 and voice acted by the original actor, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Arthur dies at the end or at some point during the game and you start playing as John.

Since Arthur Morgan isn't in RDR 1 and John Marston is in RDR 2 and voice acted by the original actor, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Arthur dies at the end or at some point during the game and you start playing as John.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh

No. Red Dead Online will be released later. With GTA I think it was about a month later. Base game is single player.

No. Red Dead Online will be released later. With GTA I think it was about a month later. Base game is single player.
I want to say they are targeting mid November for Red Dead Online, but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see it til late December. They are highly motivated to release it as soon as they can with as little issues as possible, it will be a cash cow for them.

Rockstar continues to be the king of game devs IMO. This game will sell like crazy because of its Metacritic rating and because of how insanely gorgeous it looks. I'm shocked that it's running on PS4 and Xbox One hardware at a seemingly stable 30 FPS.

I traded in an OG PS4 (I don't remember the last time I even turned it on...) At GameStop and got an Xbox one x and RDR2 For $260.

Anyone have experience with 2 Xboxes in the house? How does that work with file sharing and such?

44775312_1994185870671559_1374870918949502976_n.png

I traded in an OG PS4 (I don't remember the last time I even turned it on...) At GameStop and got an Xbox one x and RDR2 For $260.

Anyone have experience with 2 Xboxes in the house? How does that work with file sharing and such?

Set your second console up as your home console. Anything that you download on your gamertag will be playable on both after download on both.

Set your second console up as your home console. Anything that you download on your gamertag will be playable on both after download on both.

Can I play multiplayer with both under one gold subscription?

I.e. can I play Minecraft with my kid without splitting the screen?

I have it downloaded but haven’t had the time to sit and play. Looking forward

Anyone know how to look at the gunslinger photos? I did one, and I can’t figure out how to view the others and make them my mission

VN Store

Back