Recruits loved Neyland last night.

Are they posting about it? I’m not on Twitter

I mean, ending aside, it had to be an impressionable environment for them. Come to Tennessee, big and loud stadium and you’ll likely get to play right away.
Actually yes. Walter Nolan father enjoyed the game from start to finish and loved the crowd passion snf the electric atmosphere. His actual words after the game.

If you don't believe the OP... get a Twitter. Links to various Twitter comments from recruits supporting last night have already been posted

Reactions: mpfvol
This arguing is getting stupid. Time to man up, and settle it at the waffle house. I get off at 8 tonight, go ahead and @me you sissies
If someone pulled out a rifle and shot a ref last night some would argue it was justified! It’s volnation, home to some real morons AND some of the greatest fans in America.
I like to think the latter outnumber the former be a wide margin but it is getting more difficult to tell

If someone pulled out a rifle and shot a ref last night some would argue it was justified! It’s volnation, home to some real morons AND some of the greatest fans in America.
I like to think the latter outnumber the former be a wide margin but it is getting more difficult to tell
Lol

What else are they going to say? “No way I’m going to a school with a bunch of backward hillbillies tossin trash from the stands”

If they’re commenting at all they likely showing more class than the morons throwing trash.

I’m just here to tell you that I lol’d at your avatar. That’s great.

Here’s one response. I think we are ok from recruiting standpoint. Kaleb Webb

As for the shenanigans inside of Neyland Stadium on Saturday night against Ole Miss, Webb didn't think much of it.
"It just shows how passionate they are to be honest," Webb said. "It’s a little bit irresponsible, but at the same time, it just shows how serious they take football and how much they want to win. Even though it didn’t look good, from the outside looking in, I feel like there’s a deeper meaning behind it. And I feel like the refs didn’t call a fair game and some people just got out of hand.”

Most of the recruits probably dodge bullets where they are from.

Probably laughing their azzes off at white, middle aged fans, in hysterics over tossed Dasani bottles.

Thats similar to my thoughts regardless of where the kids are from.

The handwringing being over the "putting people in danger" is laughable. Very few saying this have a clue what dangerous means.

Was it clasess?..probably...against the rules?...for sure...embarassing?... apparently for some it was mortifying.

Dangerous?...gtfo

VN Store

Back