Recruitment thread sign in Nov 2022 Play in 2023

Here are some schools “of interest” I guess you would say since she is taking unofficial visits this summer on her own dime.
View attachment 376315

Always look at WHO IS OFFERING! Louisville, South Carolina, UK, Fl. NC, Miami , NC State…. People like Darth only look at top ten only but our coaches are after players early , even before nationals ratings come out ! Like Justine ….. was #33 and now #16…. But where will she end up ? She has another year left to move up ? 🤷‍♂️

Emma is not rated very high now but the big dogs have offered her a scholarship!!!! Glad she paid us a visit ( ON HER DIME ) and left with a offer ! Good recruiting going on by our coaches to get her to visit and let’s see if we can land this highly wanted recruit !

I started this thread in February when many posters were posting on recruits from the wrong year. Personally, I benefited from previous years when a thread kept up on players being offered in one place. Many boarders are more knowledgable and conduct valuable rearch and an offer is identified I edit the opening status listing.

Latest Todayuknews & Updates - Todayuknews

"F Montaya Dew
Centennial High School (NV)
espnW ranking: 23
Previous espnW ranking: Unranked

Dew has spent most of her young career as a frontcourt player, but despite the fact Centennial did not officially play a high school season, she improved her ability to create off the bounce and improve her 3-point accuracy. With her added perimeter game, she can also score with her back to the basket and in face-up opportunities.

Her game has evolved to where she can play some point-forward, and she has displayed that during the club season thus far. She has always been one to make the right play for teammates, but now she has added an aggressiveness and toughness to her game that has added another dynamic to her impact on the floor.

At 6-2, Dew impacts the game in a variety of ways. She is a strong rebounder and can guard multiple positions on the defensive end. Her game has a high ceiling and she is still coming into her own as a player. Dew has offers from schools like Louisville, Kentucky, Arizona, UCLA and Virginia."

I started this thread in February when many posters were posting on recruits from the wrong year. Personally, I benefited from previous years when a thread kept up on players being offered in one place. Many boarders are more knowledgable and conduct valuable rearch and an offer is identified I edit the opening status listing.

I personally like having one thread for each class so everything is in the same place. I don't know why yours didn't take since it was first.

Talented 5-9 PG out of Florida is visiting the Lady Vols:

What’s going on with these Florida recruits?
This makes TWO recruits from Florida taking a look at UT and spending their own money to come take a look 👀 at us ? 🤷‍♂️

Not signed yet so let the NAY SAYERS keep on sleeping while our coaches keep bringing them onto campus ! You gotta like what’s going on with recruiting! JMO

This makes TWO recruits from Florida taking a look at UT and spending their own money to come take a look 👀 at us ? 🤷‍♂️

Not signed yet so let the NAY SAYERS keep on sleeping while our coaches keep bringing them onto campus ! You gotta like what’s going on with recruiting! JMO

That tells u that coach Sam is working her Magic

Reactions: stlvolsfan

Also interesting….., 2023 class has six guards/wings in the top ten ranking as of today ! We have offered all six and one has already visited and payed for her visit ….. The 21 class has not played a game yet and we have 23 class recruits already visiting and 6 of the top ten have scholarships offered !!!!!!!

This recruiting thing is getting exciting once again …… it’s been awhile Just Saying

We have gotten good players from Florida in the past. Why not now?

With a FL kid, isn’t this more likely Coach Joy? FSU had lots of offers out and we offered some of those kids after the hires. And Coach Sam was coaching at EKU which was in a different pool.

Reactions: Dak1219
The Clarion-Ledger

Madison Booker 2023

"The Clarion Ledger All-State first team selection said Louisville, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Connecticut are recruiting her the hardest right now."

great to hear didnt know Connecticut wanted her as well.....though she is from Mississippi which is bit way south for UConn's recruiting base lol but we got Justine from New jersey when up north isnt really our area so anything is possible

Just name it the cannon1 thread since they are the one keeping this thing on life support.

Why does it bother you so much? It's such a bizarre thing to obsess over. I mean, being a hyper-vigilant thread monitor. Relax, buddy! lol

Reactions: olddog
Why does it bother you so much? It's such a bizarre thing to obsess over. I mean, being a hyper-vigilant thread monitor. Relax, buddy! lol

Didn't know I was obsessing....just helpful to have recruiting info in one thread. I won't bring it up again. lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back