‘23 Recruiting Rankings Tracker

You're right. But don't feed it.
No doubt about that. Don’t get down to stupid level!GBO! I will stay with my original pick, we end up somewhere between 7-11th. I see us finishing no worse than 12th and possibly as high as 7th. GBO!

Adding Stanton jumps us up to 9th to pass Miami with 20 commits. Adding Gibson and Gadson as well jumps us to 7th with 22 commits and a numerical of 260.95. Add Jordan Matthews and Ramil only jumps us to 6th with 21 commits and a numerical of 263.84
Other teams add players too. We've got a very good chance of being within the Top 10 when it's all said and done though.

Haven’t kept up with it but I am pretty stunned to see UF more than a full point ahead of us in terms of avg recruit

Ik it ain’t everything but tied for 7th in the SEC ain’t going to get it done.

Hopefully regular season shifts this a bit.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Haven’t kept up with it but I am pretty stunned to see UF more than a full point ahead of us in terms of avg recruit

Ik it ain’t everything but tied for 7th in the SEC ain’t going to get it done.

Hopefully regular season shifts this a bit.

We have 11 3*. They have 2 3*. They are smoking us.

I know I just hate seeing UF beating us in recruiting. I freaking hate UF.
It’ll keep happening until we can win on the field. Get to 9-10 wins this season and no reason why our 24’ class can’t be Top 10. They’re coming off of a 6-7 season though so I agree it’s difficult to keep seeing them rise quickly

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I know I just hate seeing UF beating us in recruiting. I freaking hate UF.
our coaches are looking for a specific type personality.

truth is, outside of not landing our top 2 or 3 tackles, and yet to close our top guys on interior DL couldnt but happier with this class

our coaches are looking for a specific type personality.

truth is, outside of not landing our top 2 or 3 tackles, and yet to close our top guys on interior DL couldnt but happier with this class
It’s a really good class that nobody expected us to get last year at this time. Way too early to be worrying about having a top 5 class. Let’s build a team.

VN Store

Back