Recruiting players vs. developing players....

How confident are we that this staff will develop players....not to knock it because we really don't know, but the emphasis is on recruiting it would seem (with many former recruiting directors or "top" recruiters). I'm not bashing the direction...I'm just wondering what the player development expectations are.

How confident are we that this staff will develop players....not to knock it because we really don't know, but the emphasis is on recruiting it would seem (with many former recruiting directors or "top" recruiters). I'm not bashing the direction...I'm just wondering what the player development expectations are.

I think just the energy and competition are going to be boosters themselves. A new direction usually is good too. Anything that the coaches add is just gravy on the top.

Wow, thanks Eric. Not even appearing in the top 40 for winning % is...depressing...:ill_h4h:

My take is that this staff is in another stratosphere in coaching. Chaney, CLK, Orgeron, CMK, and Gran are at the top of their game in developing players. S and C looks to be greatly improved. Cannot speak to coaching abilities of Thompson, Cregg,Garza(?) but at worst case seem to be equal to previous position coaches with Cregg having Coached O line in the NFL. The level of professionalism on this staff is unreal.

VN Store

Back