'19 Recruiting Forum: Official UAB Pregame/Game Thread

I want to be clear...I was not upset about the game, I was upset that JG still sucks soooo bad, and yet is still out on the field. It is just excruciating to have to watch him...soooo frustrating.

And yet we won the game easily. A game that some on here viewed as a trap and possible upset. Nobody is happy to see JG playing, but it would really be in everyone's best interest to let it go.

And yet we won the game easily. A game that some on here viewed as a trap and possible upset. Nobody is happy to see JG playing, but it would really be in everyone's best interest to let it go.
It is hard to let it go when you continue to see him out there...flailing around.. either totally missing reads, or reacting too late, or horribly throwing the ball when he does do everything else right..

Reactions: Catbone
What's the percentage breakdown: (a) bvs, (b) concern trolls, (c) cry babies by nature, (d) maladjusted people in pain about their private life?

VN Store

Back