'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Tennessee Tech Pregame/Game Thread

Pretty sure he’s a little banged up, he might start, might not?

He shouldn’t be QB1 regardless. He’s been given two opportunities to show improvement and he makes the same mistakes. Hooker took the opportunity and literally ran with it.

Why this is even a question is beyond me.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I feel like this is the game we will try to finish what we started against BG and score as many points as possible... But staying healthy is more important

Reactions: VOLSONLY
He shouldn’t be QB1 regardless. He’s been given two opportunities to show improvement and he makes the same mistakes. Hooker took the opportunity and literally ran with it.

Why this is even a question is beyond me.

Turnovers. Hooker has em in limited action. Coaches will eat a missed deep ball, but turnovers get you benched.

Reactions: GoVolsGo54
Turnovers. Hooker has em in limited action. Coaches will eat a missed deep ball, but turnovers get you benched.
They both have two turnovers, Milton has been sacked more (in 13 more attempts). Milton manufactured no points against Pitt if not for a punt block laid down at the goal line. Small sample size but Hooker has shown to be a better passer as well, Rushing performance goes to Milton but Hooker was playing behind and had to throw it. I don’t feel Hooker is the answer but everything says Milton isn’t either. Right now they both sort of suck. But someone has to run away with it and Hooker has done more with less. Man this sucks. But this year was always going to be a ragtag, jalopy of a squad. Maybe they’ll embrace the craziness and pull off something special

VN Store

Back