'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Pittsburgh Pregame/Game Thread

In some ways, yeah, they did. They made Bama look much weaker than what everyone is used to. Pitt made our offense look much weaker than what everyone is used to. We had weaknesses highlighted tonight in our offense that other teams WILL use. This is obvious
I think today was just one of those days in college football where the stars align. A lot of top rated teams lost or struggled to win a close game. It happens a couple times each year.

Pitt didn't have enough inches.
giphy.gif

Pretty reasonable post. Their losing 2 starting DL amd a qb and a half was the difference.
Yeah but when you’re QB is getting killed from pressure, injuries happen. I don’t wish injuries on any players but their QBs took a beating. That’s credit to the defense and pressure. We also had people out from our two-deep.

We won against a team with an elite DLine and our O wasn’t clicking on all cylinders. Hard fought wins like this can bring character and toughness to a team. In the past and even last year, we lose this type of game.

Yeah but when you’re QB is getting killed from pressure, injuries happen. I don’t wish injuries on any players but their QBs took a beating. That’s credit to the defense and pressure. We also had people out from our two-deep.

We win against a team with an elite DLine and our O wasn’t clicking on all cylinders. Hard fought wins like this can bring character and toughness to a team. In the past and even last year, we lose this type of game.
Their dline wasn't elite with 2.5 starters missing (one guy played half the game). Agreed we earned the qb injury with our constant pressure.

What starters were weissing?

VN Store

Back