'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Orange Bowl Pregame/Game Thread - Tennessee vs. Clemson

EnormousShabbyAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif
Weezer, I am so happy that you’re happy!

Keep the players we got, infuse the speed from the class.

hell secondary already looks faster to the ball.

Gonna be a good '23
Pierce and Josephs replace Bryon Young. Pilli replaces Banks alongside Mitchell and Beasley with the Herring, Carter and Perry backing.

Dee Williams and the 2 corners add immense talent to the corner position if theh step up and take a spot. We lose Flowers but more talented players replace. Who knows if we add a corner or safety from the portal.

Defense will be improved.

The drought is over. Wow, what a ride. Heup may be the guy. GBO!!

“May be”?!? We would have killed to just beat Florida and we got 11 wins with wins over LSU, Florida, Bama among others. And this team is by far not the most talented team we’ve fielded the last 10 years! If he recruits good, bad or in between we got a dude that can beat you with even a decent to averagely talented team. I wanna see us recruit great but even without it it’ll never be as bad as the last 3 losers and I think it’ll be a team we can get behind every year.

Pierce and Josephs replace Bryon Young. Pilli replaces Banks alongside Mitchell and Beasley with the Herring, Carter and Perry backing.

Dee Williams and the 2 corners add immense talent to the corner position if theh step up and take a spot. We lose Flowers but more talented players replace. Who knows if we add a corner or safety from the portal.

Defense will be improved.
Macdonald , Slaughter, and Walker have all played solid minutes and will hopefully stay healthy in the offseason to gel into a better safety /nickleback group. Hopefully Tank and Hadden never have to see the field again

Tennessee is not taking this game lightly which I think some people believe is happening. The coaching staff is making it very clear this game is priority #1. WIN THE GAME!

We are down a couple of key players however we have seen all season we have some really good players that haven't played a lot. Ramel Keyton stepped in for Tillman and the team did not miss a beat! I think Merrill will be a huge surprise because he an Milton seem to have developed chemistry working together with the 2's all season. I may be wrong about this but I think Merrill caught a TD pass in every game when Milton came in to close the games out. Squirrel is dynamite and I believe will fill Hyatt's absence quite well. We will win special teams in this game I'm almost for sure. I live 45 minutes from Clemson and several of my extended family are Clemson fans. I've watched almost everyone of their games and they suck at special teams. Both of their losses were basically because they lost the special teams battles. DJ did not lose the SC game for them, they had 2 special teams fumbles and block kick cost them that game. This is just Klubnicks 2nd start and he has not impressed me when he's come in all season. We should be able to rattle him with pressure like the Pitt game! We have the better offense, they have the better defense, we have the better special teams. Play smart and clean and we will win this game!

Great to see that Wright, Baron, Young, McCoy and McCullough are all playing.

Go Vols! 38-24
Guess I was mostly right. Special teams and Milton is better than Klubnick right now.

VN Store

Back