'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

Re-Watching that strip sack fumble return is even more egregious. Bc the guy was being stripped as soon as contact was made. The ball is being pulled away from his body immediately.

What an awful call.

Let me say, at first I thought running the ball was a bad choice but the plays were there, one guy was missing his assignment all game. A guy who would not have been on the field if it wasn’t for an injury.
We don’t have enough horses right now, and we’re playing teams this hard. I love the direction we’re going

True, but it would still be fun to kick Lanes arse. Kidding by the look he gave he got the message.

Notwithstanding the outburst tonight was an embarrassment. The refs made some bad calls and swallowed their whistles seemingly to benefit Ole Miss but we did ourselves no favors. We still be fined and will not get 50/50 cake moving forward.

I liked the fight from the team and staff, hated what the fans did.
Man...we ain't been getting nothing but 💩 like this for years..what happened tonight is the result. They screw us every chance they get..

We got fricked on that spot, on the scoop and score, on the majority of the game.

I get it, play calling and what not, but at the end of the day we didn’t get the RIGHT calls. I’m so pissed I can’t see straight.

The amount of holds Ole Miss was able to get away with was disgraceful as well. I mean it was bad. It was literally every single play.

At least JG was making a play that could, conceivably, score
He would have thrown an interception. I don't know what Milton was thinking, but he did come in with 18 seconds and expected to perform a miracle Probably have to play against Bama, now.

The adjustments made at halftime to get the offense on track was awesome.

Disappointed in the two running plays called after the INT. I think we played that too conservative

Going for that long fg was questionable too. I think we had a much better chance of picking up the 1st down. But putting up that many yards with a patchwork offensive line was impressive.

Anybody blaming the fans can seriously F off. They have every right to throw crap on the field. That was a screw job the whole game. We beat those guys, period. The officials won that game.

I’m still so pissed I can’t see straight. We were right there. Ugh ugh ugh.

I’m so sick of the fans getting blamed for crap. This conference sucks. The officiating, the bammer infestation in Birmingham, the hate for all things UT. This is some BS.

It’s true. You can support a coach and staff while still criticizing them. Corral had 200 yards rushing. He has 250 on the year total. He’s had one other 100 rushing game in his career. He’s not Lamar Jackson. They ran the exact same play with the same look over and over and we continued to sit back on our heels and 3rd and long and let him pick it up

We punted the ball what 6 of our first 7 drives for a total of 70 yards? We finally got an INT and forced a punt with under 5 minutes and both times ran to the teeth of the defense when they were shutting down Small and Hooker was torching them through the air and on QB Draws Just to have 3rd and 20+ and put our offense in horrible spots.

RB power was the only play small had any success with yet we continued to go to the inside zone time and time again just to get 0-2 yards. Yes the play calling was not good and not up to par with how Hype normally is

I’m so tired of just being close. Almost. We played hard! We had this game and didn’t take it.

What happens if Hooker doesn’t go out? What if Velus doesn’t muff the punt? So close. And then, Tillman catches the ball that hits his hands and we win.
What if that fumble wasn't called back? I still don't understand that.

The adjustments made at halftime to get the offense on track was awesome.

Disappointed in the two running plays called after the INT. I think we played that too conservative

That drive was so discouraging. We should have smelled blood and attacked. I’m still loving this offense and Heupel, but have to call a spade a spade here.. that was some ****** playcalling.

Reactions: SpringBokVol
God d knit. I'm tired of this. Win a freaking game they matters. Any one. Don't care who.

Next time we play a game primetime.. And the other team is favoried or Ranked ahead of us .....

Beat that azz. F 'em

The f****ing problem is beating them isn’t enough. The f****ing zebras are on the take.

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia

VN Store

Back