'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

f*** these h0es and lame. Hit matt corral at his knees make him hope he doesn’t run again tonight. Usually not like this but lame kiffin is the reason we are where we have been the last 12 years. F*uck him.

Alright, I'm gonna make a strong drink and stop getting upset at you negative posters.
I'm still proud of how our defense is playing. We are fumble and a bs call from being tied or close to it.
We get the ball, drive it down their throat, and get a turnover to turn this thing around!

Go Vols!
The way the 5th pour of Buffalo trace is looking, I may not make it til the end of the 4th!!

If Hooker doesn't show something on the first drive to start the 2nd half, then I think Heupel has to consider making a change. Maybe it's just not Hooker's night or maybe he just can't handle a bigger game. At the very least, I do think Milton could provide a more decisive running threat at QB. Hooker has really looked lost against a bad defense.
Milton sucks tho

We are having a LB sit down in a zone fronting the QB as a spy that is failing because that is not how to spy a quick QB. OM sells the pass and then run the QB draw. The assigned o-lineman blocks the LB and Corral cuts off the block. Our D-line is not quick enough to control gaps to prevent it. So running lanes are there as long as the LB sits down. The LB needs to move up into the gap in the line to keep the blocker off him and force Corral to the sideline.

We tried blitzing Beasley once and Corral made the run down the sideline for a first down because Banks did not get over there quick enough and the CB did not fight off the block.

Will see how good the staff is at halftime adjustments with a badly wounded roster.

VN Store

Back