'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

What if by some Miracle we upset Alabama because the football gods take pity on us for getting cheated out of the Ole Miss game….. does that make everyone feel better?
They are not going to lose 2 to lesser teams.
They’ve already had that bad game

Still doesn’t make sense to me.

Don’t know how the play is allowed to continue with no whistles blown, we score, and is ruled a touchdown. But then when Ole Miss complains somehow they rule that the ball was dead yet not a single whistle was blown.

Should have been taken to a review at best. It was absolutely awful officiating.

If progress was stopped and the play becomes dead….why was the back judge running with Tyler baron?…no whistle indicating the play was dead and you can’t convince me otherwise that play wasn’t a trick play…because of how he had tucked the ball…I’m still lost as to what lane was b**ching about for 10 minutes over that play…they did him a favor by taking 7 points away from us….I just have so many questions that I will never get answers for..just like JH.

The right guy had Joe Milton starting the year at Qb. He’s probably just a little better than the last couple
Lincoln Riley, Dan Mullen,
Just 2 on the list of who started the wrong QB at the beginning of the season along with Heupel. There’s more I’m sure
Some are just fine in practice but the Games reveal who they really are.
Good coaches see it . And make the change

The refs screwed us. Milton should also never see the field again for what he did there. Both of those can be true.
I think we see why Milton can win the job in practice and not get the job done in games.
Mental breakdown, from pressure I guess

No whistle.
Play was not dead.
TD signal given.
No review.
Just - "Corral seems really sad and he did get confused, let's just not count that"

What t absolute f is that??
Beyond ridiculous. Right up there with "Bama isn't ready, stop the play until they're feeling better about their defensive call".
Just sick of it.
Basically every QB should just hand the ball to the defender if he is going to be tackled.

Just cancelled my athletic subscription. I won’t support an organization who has David ubben on their staff.
I did it a long time ago - back when he was on TN beat & bringing his political views on twitter & most likely into his stories - can't remember tbh. I did wonder when I saw his tweet today if his grudge is partly fueled by politics - this being a GOP governor state and all. I could go on but not the place for it.

Once Tiyon was out, it was pretty academic. Unlike a lot of people bitching about our staffs gameplan and playcalling, it absolutely amazes me that they were able to even keep it close with the Mays boys and Tiyon out.
Yep Tiyon is our only actually elite offensive weapon. If we can recruit a couple more Tiyon level playmakers and an O-line not made of Swiss cheese we can start winning these games.

Once Tiyon was out, it was pretty academic. Unlike a lot of people bitching about our staffs gameplan and playcalling, it absolutely amazes me that they were able to even keep it close with the Mays boys and Tiyon out.
That’s exactly what I thought.
Surprised they were in it at the end and 1 play away from winning.

That’s exactly what I thought.
Surprised they were in it at the end and 1 play away from winning.
They actually won, but had the game stolen from them. The most egregious thing about the officiating last night imo was them letting Ole Piss hold on every freakin play, and then calling garbage holds on us.

Holding calls one way or the other are the number one way a officiating crew dictates the outcome of games. The fix was in last night and everybody with any sense knew it.

Well well well I must say that Neyland was 2nd to NONE last night. All the kids left very impressed and wanting to come back for another visit. Over 25 NPA kids were in the building and not a one left without googly eyes. They were even saying how impressed they were with the passion of the fans once they became pissed off at the last call on 4th and 27. #GBO

Well well well I must say that Neyland was 2nd to NONE last night. All the kids left very impressed and wanting to come back for another visit. Over 25 NPA kids were in the building and not a one left without googly eyes. They were even saying how impressed they were with the passion of the fans once they became pissed off at the last call on 4th and 27. #GBO
But but Petie Thamel, Ubbie, and Patricia Forde said we were being meanie heads.

Just cancelled my athletic subscription. I won’t support an organization who has David ubben on their staff.

Well done. Did that a year and half ago. The first clue of who he was came from him being a regular on The Sports Source. When John Glennon left the Titans beat, I had no reason to continue subscribing.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer

VN Store

Back