'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

I think we put up just enough points, but it will be a good game. Some are calling for over 30 points, but UK hasn't given up more than 29 all season. Our inconsistent offense is unlikely to set a higher record, but we will grind out FGs and hopefully a couple TDs (sure could use ST's help here too).

But I think the ultimate factor for us will be avoiding giving up big plays to them. They may break some early for points. Think we ratchet it down as the game goes on. Beat Vegas for the 5th straight week.

UT - 24
UK - 20

Last edited:
Reactions: TN-POSSUM
24 points wins this game.

24-20 type game. Cimaglia nails a late one to make it a touchdown or nothing final drive. Kentucky has to pass on final drive. DT pressures QB and Warrior picks it off to end it.

Reactions: The Dog and Devo182

24-20 type game. Cimaglia nails a late one to make it a touchdown or nothing final drive. Kentucky has to pass on final drive. DT pressures QB and Warrior picks it off to end it.
Our defense will hold them to less than 14 points in my opinion. We will win big.

University of Kroger, fighting lettuce heads, one thing a blue mister will never be able to do no matter how hard they try, spell kenTUcky without UT

Reactions: feathersax
We seem disjointed for some reason..maybe because this team needs to keep the intensity switch on? That UAB yawner may have put the team to sleep..

I am thinking it is a 24-23 kind of game, too close to call...the practice reports today were unsettling, and I am afraid we are in hangover mode.

Points in this game gonna be a premium. Field position battle, lots of run plays, and punts with a few FG's and a TD sprinkled in.

TENN 16
UK 13

Love it, now that's a prediction and I can't wait to congratulate u, for damn near nailing it

Reactions: engineerVOL
Points in this game gonna be a premium. Field position battle, lots of run plays, and punts with a few FG's and a TD sprinkled in.

TENN 16
UK 13
Yep feels like we are primed for a let down. Bad penalties, fumbled punts, tipped pass. Big MO conspiring against us.

VN Store

Back