'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia State Pregame/Game Thread

Can’t do much about your LT totally missing his assignment.
its the way he curls and turns his back to the line

you look away and make him think hes got a free shot, and step right or left at last second,
its a qb awareness thing that he does not have

I can't say that I'm not extremely disappointed in how this team has prepared. I really expected a big improvement in every aspect of the game. We can't block, we can't rush the passer, we can't rush the passer. We can't run the football. We can't cover receivers, we aren't protecting the ball. We're not fundamentally sound. Quite honestly, I'm shocked.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
how do we kid ourselves each pre-season and believe the garbage the media and others are saying about how well the kids are doing and performing in practice? How can a GA ST team that won 2 games last year with a 2-3* average ranking in recruiting be kicking our asses? We have so much talent... I just don't get it.

We will NOT finish strong in recruiting, we will probably drop and stay in the ditch for another 4-5 years until another coach comes along.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
how do we kid ourselves each pre-season and believe the garbage the media and others are saying about how well the kids are doing and performing in practice? How can a GA ST team that won 2 games last year with a 2-3* average ranking in recruiting be kicking our asses? We have so much talent... I just don't get it.

We will NOT finish strong in recruiting, we will probably drop and stay in the ditch for another 4-5 years until another coach comes along.

Fact is, the media is full of nerds who never played sports and don't know what good football looks like when they watch 5 minutes of practice 3 times per week

Reactions: Vols4us

VN Store

Back