'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

For a different reason but, yes, heard many times that refs would screw us. It’s said every game for one reason or another
Oh you were referring to the refs screwing us, I thought you were talking about Vegas.

Hopefully the calls are even and fair but we shall see

Reactions: MarcoVol
Yeaaaaaah not afraid of Ohio State at all.

Was hanging with a couple old Ohio State dudes earlier this week and they weren't all that confident in the Buckeyes. I see why.

Same here. I've landed on it's because I know we can win this game. I know this team won't pucker up. And if Georgia wins, it's panky gonna be because they're just better today and I can live with that.

And this team has already exceeded my expectations for this season by like a million.

Plus, we're not out of the playoff picture with a loss.

So much house money. There's literally no pressure.
Same

Was hoping to be in Athens today. I’m wondering if it’s as windy there as it is here in Middle TN right now. I’m hoping for ideal conditions so our offense can do what it does.

About half an hour more at drill and we are out of here. It is great to be in a HQ type unit and even better when the 1SG is a Vol fan that wants to get home to watch the game! Lol

Reactions: Beagle Bill
Yeaaaaaah not afraid of Ohio State at all.

Was hanging with a couple old Ohio State dudes earlier this week and they weren't all that confident in the Buckeyes. I see why.
That wind in Northwestern has made passing nearly impossible for much of the game.
Shrouds numbers gonna look awful today.
Duggan and TCU May be out of the Hiesman/playoff races today too.
Hooker needs to have a really good day and the Hiesman/ playoffs could be locked today

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
That wind in Northwestern has made passing nearly impossible for much of the game.
Shrouds numbers gonna look awful today.
Duggan and TCU May be out of the Hiesman/playoff races today too.
Hooker needs to have a really good day and the Hiesman/ playoffs could be locked today
We'd have 50 on northwestern at this point, wind or no wind.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back