'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

Hoping to get some advice from forum. Coming Saturday from Northeast GA, so my route is going to take to campus via Alcoa Hwy. Will be cutting it close and arriving around 130. I've never approached Neyland from that side of the river on gameday. Don't have any idea of the traffic patterns or parking from that direction. Any suggestions would be very helpful. GBO.

Hoping to get some advice from forum. Coming Saturday from Northeast GA, so my route is going to take to campus via Alcoa Hwy. Will be cutting it close and arriving around 130. I've never approached Neyland from that side of the river on gameday. Don't have any idea of the traffic patterns or parking from that direction. Any suggestions would be very helpful. GBO.
Can't advise about traffic but there is parking around the ag campus and at the publix. Also tyson park.

Children’s hospital garage behind the new apartments/CVS off Cumberland is usually $5. Just don’t expect to go anywhere anytime soon after the game is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
‎The Gator Nation Football Podcast: 2022- USF Analysis and Tennessee Prep on Apple Podcasts

24:00-40:00 mark talks about AR

Tennessee prep 2 hour 16 min mark
Insider sources say confirmed that he is injured likely a hamstring I think they said or think it is, affecting his running ability not passing and the physical ailment is leading to mental ailment and decision making…

Propaganda.

He’s just not as good as they thought/hoped/swore he was and nobody wants to be that wrong about something.

VN Store

Back