'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

I’ll give ya the benefit of the doubt but tbh ya lost me at, “The only real talent I’ve seen is Hadden…”

Hadden is complete and utter slaw. Couldn’t cover a 5th grader. Can’t tackle. Yes, he got gifted an INT at the end but we need stud DBs in the worst way. Florida, in their own testament, probably has one of their worst receiving corps they’ve had in years and we just let them roll up 450 yds. Congrats - we got the W. We got work to do on D. We’re about to get steamrolled by Bama and UGA if we don’t get our secondary fixed asap.

Our secondary is definitely our weakness but Hadden has played pretty solid on the year. It's not easy to cover guys when facing a QB like Richardson who can avoid pressure to extend plays and is a threat to take off running. It's clear that containing him was our focus and that requires the DBs to take their eyes off the receivers more than usual so there were going to be times when guys got open. Agreed that BAMA and UGA will cause problems for us.

That said, I do feel like Hadden is a very solid player and Charles flashes. We definitely don't have any true coverage guys like Alontae or Bryce Thompson were.

I’ll give ya the benefit of the doubt but tbh ya lost me at, “The only real talent I’ve seen is Hadden…”

Hadden is complete and utter slaw. Couldn’t cover a 5th grader. Can’t tackle. Yes, he got gifted an INT at the end but we need stud DBs in the worst way. Florida, in their own testament, probably has one of their worst receiving corps they’ve had in years and we just let them roll up 450 yds. Congrats - we got the W. We got work to do on D. We’re about to get steamrolled by Bama and UGA if we don’t get our secondary fixed asap.

Our secondary is definitely our weakness but Hadden has played pretty solid on the year. It's not easy to cover guys when facing a QB like Richardson who can avoid pressure to extend plays and is a threat to take off running. It's clear that containing him was our focus and that requires the DBs to take their eyes off the receivers more than usual so there were going to be times when guys got open. Agreed that BAMA and UGA will cause problems for us.

That said, I do feel like Hadden is a very solid player and Charles flashes. We definitely don't have any true coverage guys like Alontae or Bryce Thompson were.

What makes you think Bama and UGA can stop our offense?

Love the fight. The front 7 is finally SEC caliber. If we can get someone on the outside to play like they “posed to be SEC” this will be a 10 win team.
Watched the game again today, sitting in hurricane watch...
and I’m so impressed with what Rodney Garner has done. This unit doesn’t even have an other worldly talent, just solid guys, and they’re all playing high end football. 🔥🔥🔥👏🏾

Watched the game again today, sitting in hurricane watch...
and I’m so impressed with what Rodney Garner has done. This unit doesn’t even have an other worldly talent, just solid guys, and they’re all playing high end football. 🔥🔥🔥👏🏾
Bro, this fool Ian trying to pop Jacksonville off guard too. This guy man.

VN Store

Back