'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

offensively, we need to be somewhat patient in the run game. and find ways to get gray and chandler in space. i think all three backs see action this weekend. and i think Pope lining up in the backfield as an H back/full back is the david reese neutralizier.....

I'd like to see Pope and/or Fant(?) get the ball once or twice on either a dive for short yardage or maybe a pass out of the backfield. Chaney's gonna have to mix it up.

I'd like to see Pope and/or Fant(?) get the ball once or twice on either a dive for short yardage or maybe a pass out of the backfield. Chaney's gonna have to mix it up.
they got Fant the ball last week, not sure if he sees the field this week.

i definitely think Pope could get his number called a couple times. he'd be a great check down option, and you can kinda hide him a little bit coming out of the back field......

gonna be interesting...but i like what they're doing with him.

they got Fant the ball last week, not sure if he sees the field this week.

i definitely think Pope could get his number called a couple times. he'd be a great check down option, and you can kinda hide him a little bit coming out of the back field......

gonna be interesting...but i like what they're doing with him.
On the CJP show he said they have to get Fant more involved. Maybe they do that this week.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
On the CJP show he said they have to get Fant more involved. Maybe they do that this week.
dunno. i would think this would be an odd week to make that a focus???

but if he can help, and they can get it to him, go for it.

dunno. i would think this would be an odd week to make that a focus???

but if he can help, and they can get it to him, go for it.
This is the week that you take the governor off. Plus we need to show that we use the TE for recruiting purposes.

ok, i just don't know if that's how i'd describe taking the govener off...lol.
I didn't say showcase Fant or the TEs. But, this is the week we see plays that we haven't seen in the previous 3 games. IMO, this is a good week to use the TEs in schemes other than run blocking.

I didn't say showcase Fant or the TEs. But, this is the week we see plays that we haven't seen in the previous 3 games. IMO, this is a good week to use the TEs in schemes other than run blocking.
ok? lol....

If we end up with a lead towards the end, I don't want to see the coaches give it away by playing not to lose, instead of sticking with the offense and defense that got them there. Seen that too many times.

Auburn 2.0 either run ball or PA back shoulder/jump balls. Let JJ and MC and Palmer ball on their backup secondary. There's no freakin VH3 or Haden back there. Just don't get JG throwing middle. He seemed rattled vs uf last year. Keep it simple stupids.
Their starting safety has to sit out the 1st half. I don't know if their #3 is a starter or played against UK because of injury to a starter but he definitely had trouble against tall receivers. I'd go right at him. I'd go deep more than usual to keep them from loading the box. Rare case of using the pass to set-up the run. Chaney will try to put our best on their worst for sure. UT has to execute.....without mistakes. GBO !!!!!

Speaking of TE's, DWA hasn't been going as I expected.

Not his fault. He's been open but JG is a one read guy and barely looks his way.

They mentioned on the podcast that on the blindside sack/fumble to seal the Georgia State game, DWA was uncovered and behind the defense on the opposite side of the field, but JG never looked his way.

Theres been other instances as well, as we all know.

Not his fault. He's been open but JG is a one read guy and barely looks his way.

They mentioned on the podcast that on the blindside sack/fumble to seal the Georgia State game, DWA was uncovered and behind the defense on the opposite side of the field, but JG never looked his way.

Theres been other instances as well, as we all know.
Getting him the ball was 1 of the things I meant.
But when he is targeted, it hasn't played out the way I thought either.

VN Store

Back