'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

I have a confession to make. I was moving around running errands during the 1st half listening to the radio stream. I finally found a place to park under some trees to listen the broadcast. I know it was overturned, but when the call came in that the pass to Chandler was a lateral recovered by UF, I shut down the feed. I picked it up again after a few minutes, but talk about disbelief...

You’re going to get embarrassed if your offense not only can’t score, but can’t move the ball and forces your defense to play 35+mins every game.
All the experience coming back this year was on the offensive side of the ball. This is where we were supposed to not have a problem, except for maybe the o-line. The o-line has played better, so I don't understand what the problem is.

I have a confession to make. I was moving around running errands during the 1st half listening to the radio stream. I finally found a place to park under some trees to listen the broadcast. I know it was overturned, but when the call came in that the pass to Chandler was a lateral recovered by UF, I shut down the feed. I picked it up again after a few minutes, but talk about disbelief...

It was inches from being a backwards pass. Ball was thrown behind and to the feet of the RB. No defender was within 5 yards.

VN Store

Back