'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Ball State Pregame/Game Thread

Keep politics out of here.
Good pick up.

giphy.gif

Almost home from the game. Getting there was hell, 5 hours from Nashville, ridiculous. Saw a poor guy slide off the road in his gooseneck trailer trying a detour.

On campus first time in 3 years. The strip was never great but it really leaves a lot to be desired.

Stadium lights are really cool, atmosphere inside is better, well done Danny. The entry was painfully slow, that’s got to speed up. Waaaaay to slow.

Game was fun, defense is fast, not sure how good they are but they are fast and hallelujah we have guys that can catch the ball on defense. Offense took a page out of Randy Sanders playbook and still motored right along. Ball State DL looked like high schoolers compared to our offense.

What can ya say, it was Ball State. Let’s beat the Pitt stains.

Anybody else at the game have trouble hearing anything from the sound system?

Not sure if it's the new jumbotron or what but the sound was off.

They also got rid of the ball quick most of the night. Even the “deep shots” were fades that got rid of the ball.
I thought so too, and thought that this coupled with having 6-7 guys to provide protection may be why we couldn’t get to the QB any to provide pressure and get sacks.

I don't think he sent more than 4 at the qb most of the night, so I'm not surprised at the lack of pressure. Agreed on OL, run blocking wasn't amazing.

Hard to tell against a BS opponent, but offense looks as good as last year but not noticeably better. Defense looks better.

Adding to this!…it looks like the game has slowed down a lot for hendon…that’s what I noticed on offense…he looks a lot more comfortable

did Justin Williams play last night ?

Edit: TJ and JWT each had one attempt?

Up by 38 going into the half, we could have found a few more attempts for thosw guys.

Last edited:
Almost home from the game. Getting there was hell, 5 hours from Nashville, ridiculous. Saw a poor guy slide off the road in his gooseneck trailer trying a detour.

On campus first time in 3 years. The strip was never great but it really leaves a lot to be desired.

Stadium lights are really cool, atmosphere inside is better, well done Danny. The entry was painfully slow, that’s got to speed up. Waaaaay to slow.

Game was fun, defense is fast, not sure how good they are but they are fast and hallelujah we have guys that can catch the ball on defense. Offense took a page out of Randy Sanders playbook and still motored right along. Ball State DL looked like high schoolers compared to our offense.

What can ya say, it was Ball State. Let’s beat the Pitt stains.
Yes. The entry was reminiscent of the Battle at Bristol. As I feared it would be. We ended up picking a different gate and walking up down from upper level to get to our seats.

Reactions: engineerVOL

VN Store

Back