'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pregame/Game Thread

Take away Chandler’s carries. No vision and no burst.

Move Niedermeyer back to TEs since we don’t use them anyway LB development is atrocious.

Move Crouch to RB. Terrible LB.

The run on 4th down to end the game should be enough to fire Chaney with cause.

Weinke and friend should both get offseason gitshirts. So many missed blocking assignments for a line chock full of 4/5* talent.

Take away Chandler’s carries. No vision and no burst.

Move Niedermeyer back to TEs since we don’t use them anyway LB development is atrocious.

Move Crouch to RB. Terrible LB.

The run on 4th down to end the game should be enough to fire Chaney with cause.

Weinke and friend should both get offseason gitshirts. So many missed blocking assignments for a line chock full of 4/5* talent.
let Chaney “retire” with dignity.. let your new OC come in with HIS guys... if he wants to let Tee or Jay stay... cool... if not, clean slate...

So - I just watched highlights of the game. I saw the box score. I was going to watch the replay. Think I will pass. Was going to watch it to see how the position groups did. Nothing to see apparently.

I know where all this is headed and it is not going to be pretty. So let's just see what happens against Arky in two weeks. Jeremy will be terminated from his role at the end of 2021 if he continues to start #2 throughout this season and continues to fail at building a defense. The later of which we all agreed would be the one thing we knew he could do. Not so much.

What’s Bama’s win streak got to do with you not mattering?

Because at the end of the day, you simply can’t argue with 14 in a row and the worst home loss to KY in the last 100-something years.

We are dog ****. Pruitt is dog ****. Our talent is dog ****.

I don’t matter, I know that. But I can see common ****ing sense. Obviously you can’t.

First UT game in 15 years that I purposely didn’t watch. Never thought I would do this.

Anyway, just checking in to say it’s comical Pruitt made a comment “I’m not used to this” regarding these big losses considering he’s had 12 of these in like 30 games.

You ARE this, Jeremy. Stop trying to distance yourself from it.

Because at the end of the day, you simply can’t argue with 14 in a row and the worst home loss to KY in the last 100-something years.

We are dog ****. Pruitt is dog ****. Our talent is dog ****.

I don’t matter, I know that. But I can see common ****ing sense. Obviously you can’t.
I’m just not confident in your solutions before you enact them. What were they again?

I’m just not confident in your solutions before you enact them. What were they again?

Hire a proven winner. Bring the bagman heat. Get talent. Win games. Have fun.

We have done none of that. Literally none of it. Hell, if there is a fund, I’ll pitch in.

Pruitt is just a coneheaded Muschamp.
I have ALWAYS used the Muschamp comparison - and to be honest, it’s not as nasty as it seems. Muschamp won 11 games in his second year.

I knew Pruitt wouldn’t reach that level in his second season - but I figured by Year 3 or 4 we’d be around 10 wins. I have no reason to think that now.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Muschamp is 56-48 as a head coach. Pruitt is 15-15.

Now, you might say you need to throw out the Florida record because he was handed a great roster from Urban Meyer. And I agree.

Even at South Carolina, Muschamp is 28-27. Nearly identical winning percentages with Pruitt - and everyone universally agrees Muschamp is going to be fired as soon as USC gets the opportunity - here’s the even scarier part:

Year One: Pruitt 5-7, Muschamp 6-7
Year Two: Pruitt 8-5, Pruitt 9-4 (It’s at this point both fan bases assume this rocket is about to take off.)
Year Three: Pruitt 2-3 (let’s assume we finish .500), Muschamp 7-6

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesius
First UT game in 15 years that I purposely didn’t watch. Never thought I would do this.

Anyway, just checking in to say it’s comical Pruitt made a comment “I’m not used to this” regarding these big losses considering he’s had 12 of these in like 30 games.

You ARE this, Jeremy. Stop trying to distance yourself from it.
His big things are
1- recruiting
2- defense
3- developing players

I havent seen any of those things this year. I'm supporting Pruitt, he has flipped this roster. Guy has another year. Land an elite class and get em better.

His big things are
1- recruiting
2- defense
3- developing players

I havent seen any of those things this year. I'm supporting Pruitt, he has flipped this roster. Guy has another year. Land an elite class and get em better.
Oh, I think he’s got two or three years before Fulmer has a serious conversation about firing him. Especially after that extension.

Mainly because I’m assuming the bottom won’t fall out.

So - I just watched highlights of the game. I saw the box score. I was going to watch the replay. Think I will pass. Was going to watch it to see how the position groups did. Nothing to see apparently.

I know where all this is headed and it is not going to be pretty. So let's just see what happens against Arky in two weeks. Jeremy will be terminated from his role at the end of 2021 if he continues to start #2 throughout this season and continues to fail at building a defense. The later of which we all agreed would be the one thing we knew he could do. Not so much.

I didn’t watch much of 3rd quarter, but 2 was not bad. Maybe they got conservative because of his ability, but that’s on coaches because Bama was going to win regardless.

The turnover was in Gray. Defense was not good, and Bama got benefit of a fumble that wasn’t overturned. OL was much better, and that helped 2.

As I said earlier in the week, Bailey is just not ready. Needs more time. Got 2 weeks to figure it out.

Reactions: WebbCobb

VN Store

Back