'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pregame/Game Thread

I have said my confidence in Pruitt is very low but I have to give him credit when it's due. He did about as much as he could with the resources he has. I feel better about him after this game than I did after last week's win. I think recruits will see it similarly. We must beat SC next week. I think we will.

He arguably out coached the best college coach in history tonight while completely outgunned in year 2. That game was much closer than the score indicated. I don’t care what anyone says. For all the posters that bag on him not having a backup QB ready should really take a look at Bama’s situation. That dude is just as bad as JG.

Pruitt said they called a sneak and his problem with the play was JG going over the top.

If that’s true the offensive line didn’t get the call.

Covering for 2. The blocking says otherwise
Agreed.
NO ONE ELSE GOT THE CALL.

When he goes to the sideline, the assistant behind Pruitt says “ why the **** would you do that”
Yeah, the problem might’ve been JG calling for the hurry up instead of settling down and getting everyone on the same page.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Didn't get to keep up with the game thread because I was watching on a delay, but based on what I saw, it had to be colorful in here.

Just when I think the refs are the worst, the announcers decide to open their mouths. But really, the refs made sure this one didn't go south for Alabama.

VN Store

Back