'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pregame/Game Thread

Call me crazy, but games like this give me hope that Pruitt is the guy that's gonna turn us around. And if we can get healthy, and stay healthy, and play the rest of our games with this intensity, there's not a team left on the schedule that we can't beat. Not saying we will beat, but we can absolutely be in every game left.

Clausen fumbling ball on a handoff against Georgia before halftime in 03. 14 point swing. Went into half down 20-7 instead of possibly up 14-13.
Yeah, that was more unlucky than bad. Rick would have beat Bama tonight if the game played out the same way with Tua getting hurt. Well, we probably needed that DT penalty not to happen, too

I know that was Casey, but we all know Casey would have easily won it

I hope recruits look at this game and see we're better than our poor start to the season suggests. And we're a land of opportunity. There's a clear path to the field.

Not just the opportunity. This defense would be much better with just adding Ojulari right now. That dude is going to feast in this system. Have to keep him

Not just the opportunity. This defense would be much better with just adding Ojulari right now. That dude is going to feast in this system. Have to keep him
With Bituli graduating, MLBs are important too, along with DL. And WRs. We have so many graduating. It's easy to see early opportunity.

Reactions: JP_UT_O&W
Maurer is unreliable. Shrout scares me. JG has PTSD by now. Chaney is going to have to earn that paycheck. I don’t know how we score points to beat enough teams for a bowl.

But lettuce go...

Reactions: OrangenSC
With Bituli graduating, MLBs are important too, along with DL. And WRs. We have so many graduating. It's easy to see early opportunity.

Oh yeah it’s there definitely, this defense needs that dynamic edge guy and I think Ojulari is it. Crouch can definitely be that guy too but I actually liked him in the middle today. Looks like we will be adding the backers from Whitehaven which would be big for the middle.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Being down to basically 4th strong ILB, they played pretty well. I thought for sure they would run for days once BT was sent out. Props to our players and coaching staff. This team is really turning a corner recently. I would love to end with a bowl game. I promise one thing, I will be at the Bama game next year hoping we are both undefeated going into the game. Tickets will be $1,000 a seat and I won’t even blink an eye. I’ll spend more than that on cigars. The taste of victory does not have a price tag.

VN Store

Back