Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

As McGill always says, money ruins everything.
The biggest takeaway from capitalistic, materialism-focused societies.

There is a nice middle ground, but too often it gets lost for the reach of materialism and stuff. So much stuff that even with our McMansion homes, many need to rent out climate-controlled storage space...for more STUFF.

Just accumulate more stuff and surely then we'll find contentment...the exact thing Jesus spoke against.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Crank is nasty homemade meth, the real good and insanely cheap meth is coming from Mexico..it is superlab made (yep, just like in Breaking Bad, only made in Mexico where the ingredients are easy to procure to manufacture on an industrial level) "clean" crystal meth, and the price has plummeted since back in my day...about half what it was 25 years ago.
^Bubba Escobar knowledge. Trust!

Lol. I haven’t had anything but red meat for almost 5 years now. Meat, eggs and cheese. My blood work is beyond excellent. You probably think that your cholesterol levels are derived from what you eat and saturated fat is bad for your heart. 😂😂😂😂😂. Oh you probably as believe salt is the cause of high blood pressure.

Stay in your lane and keep believing what the government scientists tell you.
Just out of curiosity - what do you think cholestrol levels are correlated and determined by? Not diet?

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Lol. I haven’t had anything but red meat for almost 5 years now. Meat, eggs and cheese. My blood work is beyond excellent. You probably think that your cholesterol levels are derived from what you eat and saturated fat is bad for your heart. 😂😂😂😂😂. Oh you probably as believe salt is the cause of high blood pressure.

I love those things too but ANY diet that demonizes an entire macronutrient is whack.

Reactions: Devo182
I heard vegetarians and vegans only live till 45 on average. Too many green poisions and natural fruit sugars. Not enuf red meat.

Just to add to this very productive conversation. Also heard the bbq herders average lives of 90, even 100 years.

Fwiw don't have a fight on this. I eat some crazy healthy stuff and even more crazy unhealthy stuff. But I get it's unhealthy, at least. But some these comments are just hilarious is all 😆😅🤣

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
bigger pad

Reactions: Glitch
I heard vegetarians and vegans only live till 45 on average. Too many green poisions and natural fruit sugars. Not enuf red meat.

Just to add to this very productive conversation. Also heard the bbq herders average lives of 90, even 100 years.

Fwiw don't have a fight on this. I eat some crazy healthy stuff and even more crazy unhealthy stuff. But I get it's unhealthy, at least. But some these comments are just hilarious is all 😆😅🤣
that's not even close to a true. This country has a huge issue with ultra processed foods

Are you a nutritionist/food scientist?

High blood cholesterol levels are a risk factor for heart disease.
However, dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on blood cholesterol levels in most people.
More importantly, there is no significant link between the cholesterol you eat and your risk of heart disease.

High blood cholesterol levels are a risk factor for heart disease.
However, dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on blood cholesterol levels in most people.
More importantly, there is no significant link between the cholesterol you eat and your risk of heart disease.

Yep. High cholesterol is a symptom of systemic inflammation, which is driven by a combination of genetics, diet, lifestyle, etc...but very little to do with the intake of dietary cholesterol specifically.

A high starch/sugar diet will drive up my cholesterol and triglycerides far faster than red meat and saturated fats, but that's heavily on genetics. The real crime in diet is the emphasis on any single food or food group being good or bad for everyone, rather than recognizing that what might be poison for one is beneficial for another. The only meaningful measure is how it affects *your* inflammation markers.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
As someone who partakes in a low carb diet, I eat a lot of meat. Pork, beef, poultry, and fish. I don't eat much of any grains, potatoes, carrots and many other vegetables. Obviously, little to no sugar. Taking on this diet, I had concerns with cholesterol. My cholesterol has always been very good. My cholesterol dropped after going low carb.

As someone who partakes in a low carb diet, I eat a lot of meat. Pork, beef, poultry, and fish. I don't eat much of any grains, potatoes, carrots and many other vegetables. Obviously, little to no sugar. Taking on this diet, I had concerns with cholesterol. My cholesterol has always been very good. My cholesterol dropped after going low carb.
This has been my regular diet for about two years now with intermittent "eat whatever I want" days...I've lost over 50 lbs since March 2021...now 10 lbs away from being my lightest in 20 years.

VN Store

Back