Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

No my profile shows that I got accepted as OrangeAllinMyHeart and I was transparent about who I was as soon as I found out i could have a custom Title. Im a CFB junkie but im not going to make up fake profiles for a free site lol. Volly Vol. (Is that a thing?)

If thats your badge of honor than sure lol. But im not a troll and players that win trophies dont get automatic qualifiers as the best in there position groups.

Attachments

• D469C0B8-CBB7-4A80-A6A4-2C55CA00FD72.jpeg
    D469C0B8-CBB7-4A80-A6A4-2C55CA00FD72.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 14
That was Bo Jackson. Correct.
But 4.18 > 4.25>>>>>>>>>> 4.41.

4.41 is fast but thats not good enough to be a one trick pony. Thats my point.
Over 40 yards the difference between the two is about 4 ft. That can matter but probably won't. And that's before you consider that most of your really good 40 times are by guys who get off the blocks well. When guys train to run good 40's that's the primary emphasis.

Accelerating while running and top end speed matter just as much to a WR.

Whats different here from what i just said?
That you’re not trolling? There’s nothing else here for you. Not one opinion’s going to be altered despite your urgency. If you were simply passing football knowledge along you’d have moved on to more gold. But you need us to believe that an individual award one of our players earned isn’t legit. That’s where you FAILED before you started. This from a Vols fan who posted that Hyatt’s 40 time at the Combine made his leaving the team to train for the Draft a fruitless effort imo. A better time would’ve made him almost a first round certainty, but everything else he measured at muddies up your “one trick pony” troll fail. If he gets drafted too high does that somehow take away from the first and second day hauls your Dawgs will net in April? I’m not a troll, so I’ve always wanted to get an answer from an obvious one as to their goals on another team’s board. 🤨

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Joe that got beat out at Michigan and at Tennessee prior to this year and transfered..

That boy got a whip for an arm but we will see about the rest.

Not gonna speak on Nico because thays not fair.
Did you not watch him play last year. He was much better whipping it around, especially in the bowl game against clemsuck. It doesn't take a lot of film from that game to see that he's not the same QB he was at Michigan. Hooker is a baller who's not some Joe Shmoe. It certainly doesn't take a lot of film either to see that he's better than Carson Beck.

Michigan won the Joe Moore award... you think they had the BEST offensive line? Go ask yalls Dline who had the best o line last year.

Lol. You keep being dumb. We didn’t play Michigan. Michigan’s OL paved the way for the nations best RB. You keep proving that you know very little when it comes to football. You must be a Georgia fan 😂😂😂😂😂

VN Store

Back