Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I think the person that did it knew exactly who they were going for and either didn't know there were two other people in the basement (maybe visiting) or wasn't after them.
Not enough information to really speculate. Stabbing implies intimacy, but other than that, you'd need to know more about the scene.

Unrelated but this girl has me feeling like that guy in Pretty Woman.. let me save you baby.

Lol in all seriousness, I think I’ve found something the commies had on us. I’ve never seen a street girl that beautiful in the US.

She'd be almost 50 now. Do you spend a lot of time looking at "street girls" here in the U.S.? lol Sorry, it just seemed like an odd statement to make.

She'd be almost 50 now. Do you spend a lot of time looking at "street girls" here in the U.S.? lol Sorry, it just seemed like an odd statement to make.
It’s a big problem where I grew up in north Spartanburg when I stayed at my grandparents. One road over from the main highway has had prostitution and drugs running rampant for decades, Howard St. so, yes, but not for the reasons you think lol

Unrelated but this girl has me feeling like that guy in Pretty Woman.. let me save you baby.

Lol in all seriousness, I think I’ve found something the commies had on us. I’ve never seen a street girl that beautiful in the US.

creepy-weird.gif

Reactions: Jackcrevol
It’s a big problem where I grew up in north Spartanburg when I stayed at my grandparents. One road over from the main highway has had prostitution and drugs running rampant for decades, Howard St. so, yes, but not for the reasons you think lol
The only place I recall seeing "working women" was in Vegas. And they were easy on the eyes. But I spent my money elsewhere.

My guess is you'll find the more attractive women where there's the most business to be had. But I'm not an expert on the subject.

The only place I recall seeing "working women" was in Vegas. And they were easy on the eyes. But I spent my money elsewhere.

My guess is you'll find the more attractive women where there's the most business to be had. But I'm not an expert on the subject.
That’s funny, I thought every ghetto part of town had them. I got really used to having meth heads banging on my window driving to downtown at night when I started going to bars. It’s just a part of the city here unfortunately.

That’s funny, I thought every ghetto part of town had them. I got really used to having meth heads banging on my window driving to downtown at night when I started going to bars. It’s just a part of the city here unfortunately.
I'm sure there's an element in every city, but not everyone sees it, or goes looking for it.

Reactions: Glitch
I'm sure there's an element in every city, but not everyone sees it, or goes looking for it.
I probably wouldn’t have if my grandparents weren’t the type to stay in a declining area because “this is where we built our family,” but that’s the kind of people they were. So it became common for us. Kind of funny considering how religious they were.

Whatever, all you all being holier than thou. When I was young (and even occasionally now, at 51), I had to beat the girls off with a stick. Still, I had a little Charlie Sheen in me (don't try to make that funny, @Weezer ) and I would sometimes employ a working girl, just for the hell of it. I can't be the only one on VN that has, can I ? Maybe, the only one to admit it

So my friend from Idaho actually partially lived in that house where the stabbing took place. It is/was the Sigma Chi party house. He doesn't know much more than we know and doesn't know the people involved. But there was a video one of the victims' social media from partying in downtown that night and as they're walking down the sidewalk a sketchy figure is following them at a distance. Enough to seem deliberate and not coincidental.

Whatever, all you all being holier than thou. When I was young (and even occasionally now, at 51), I had to beat the girls off with a stick. Still, I had a little Charlie Sheen in me (don't try to make that funny, @Weezer ) and I would sometimes employ a working girl, just for the hell of it. I can't be the only one on VN that has, can I ? Maybe, the only one to admit it
I can honestly say I've never been with a prostitute.

And who am I to judge if you've had a little or a lot of Charlie Sheen in you? I had no idea he went both ways like that, but I don't judge. You let your freak flag fly.

So my friend from Idaho actually partially lived in that house where the stabbing took place. It is/was the Sigma Chi party house. He doesn't know much more than we know and doesn't know the people involved. But there was a video one of the victims' social media from partying in downtown that night and as they're walking down the sidewalk a sketchy figure is following them at a distance. Enough to seem deliberate and not coincidental.
Werent there usually about 30-40 people usually living at a Frat House?

Augusta, Georgia is bad for them…. I had them chase me to my hotel room when I travelled for work.

Are you sure your friend isn't confused? I just read an article that said two of the deceased were at a Sigma Chi party earlier in the night before returning home. I think the house is where the girls lived, as roommates. The guy was dating one of the girls.

Seriously? You had to beat them off but also had to pay for it?

I seen the “blood coming through wall” picture and it instantly sent chills down my spine…I could not imagine…I instantly thought of the worst horror film ever….for it to seep through walls gives you insight on how gory it was.so sad.

VN Store

Back