Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

So your theory is if black people stop using the word then it will magically disappear from lexicon 🤔

And it's their fault the word still exists 👀 and you have the authority over a demographic on what they can call each other...if they want...what privilege
I don't think I've ever seen anyone display so much poor logic and reasoning in such a short post.

So your theory is if black people stop using the word then it will magically disappear from lexicon 🤔

And it's their fault the word still exists 👀 and you have the authority over a demographic on what they can call each other...if they want...what privilege

OP's comment is...really stupid.

But it's even dumber still that people are having careers wrecked over a word so causally and commonly used by some. The color of your skin shouldn't be defining the standard you are expected to live by.

Cale Gundy resigned from the Sooners, saying he inadvertently read aloud "a word that I should never -- under any circumstance -- have uttered" off the screen of a player's iPad during a film session, head coach Brent Venables issued a new statement saying Gundy's statement didn't tell the entire story.

anything going to happen to the kid who actually had this on his ipad?

EDIT........Just saw it was a Rap song. My bad. But still.........

Last edited:
Cale Gundy resigned from the Sooners, saying he inadvertently read aloud "a word that I should never -- under any circumstance -- have uttered" off the screen of a player's iPad during a film session, head coach Brent Venables issued a new statement saying Gundy's statement didn't tell the entire story.

Nope

Reactions: volinokc
knocked-up-ben-stone.gif

From what I read on here…. It was a rap song…. Surely…. Cale cant be dumb enough not to just skip over that word.

Last edited:

EDIT........Just saw it was a Rap song. My bad. But still.........

Agree.

Bet your post is about to get moved to off topic like mine did about this subject yesterday. SMH

VN Store

Back