Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Wtf is up with our fans kissing the asses of other schools and coaches all of a sudden on this board? Y’all got soft, man… smh
I agree with you there’s been plenty of that. This isn’t the case here. I couldn’t give a single damn about Franklin or Penn State. I don’t think anyone was talking about how great Penn state or Franklin was. Maybe I’m crazy.

Reactions: LittleVol
I know there have been several discussions about the Yellowstone/Grand Tetons area in the past and I would definitely recommend it to anyone on the fence. We are on our way back now and it really is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. I even posted a street sign that everyone can follow. I was going to post more pictures but my family is in them and I don’t want to hear how I am obviously holding my wife against her will. Ha.

Attachments

• E23623E3-6BC5-451C-BF8A-2AD571BBCAA9.jpeg
    E23623E3-6BC5-451C-BF8A-2AD571BBCAA9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 9
Y’all don’t see anything wrong with this post? Lol y’all are weak man.. this is a University of Tennessee football message board.

Put it into context.
Why was I responding to him that way?

We'd straight beat Penn State's azz if we played them on the field...

So answer the question since you have such an adverse reaction to it.

Idk what you’re talking about @LittleVol but you won’t ever catch me being complimentary to our enemies like that. This is SEC football. If you want classy, I’d pick a new sport to follow. It’s cut throat

Why does every recruits thread turn into a stupid argument? Y’all need some counseling from Joey Swoll. “Be better than that”. Plove just left an important update.
Right you are.
Indeed he did👍.

blame it on @ACvol3 and his trash mentality for trying to derail it.
Don't twist peoples word, dude. Be better
And I'm done with you.

He’s the best AD we’ve had in decades. Quit paying attention to bs rumors. The man knows what he’s doing and he’s doing a great job. Calm the eff down.

His screen name has Woke it in. Tells you all you need to know. He probably has posters of Megan Rapinoe in his room

VN Store

Back