Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I kind of want a husky but the wife is worried about all the shedding lol

20200528_123337.jpg

Her Most Infernal Majesty, Princess Sasha the Spoiled, First of Her Name, Lady of House Axe Wound, Slayer of Squirrels and Scourge of the Stuffed Animal Army sends her regards.

She's far and away the most stubborn animal (due to her selective hearing) I've ever been around, can be highly attitudinal, if she gets out she's in the next area code by the time I get my shoes on, and yet she's my baby girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world. We're her 5th home (breeders, abused, baby, abandoned, us) yet she has absolutely ZERO concept of "stranger". Everyone is her friend and everyone needs to pet her (in her mind). She doesn't really howl or "talk" like some Huskies do, that's one of her quirks.

The shedding is bad when it happens (she "blows her coat" in the late spring and early winter), and there are times where I brush her 4x a day and still get more hair than I ever thought possible. I recommend a hair rake (the one we use looks like one of the garden rakes with 8 tines) and a REALLY good vacuum cleaner.

View attachment 465074

Her Most Infernal Majesty, Princess Sasha the Spoiled, First of Her Name, Lady of House Axe Wound, Slayer of Squirrels and Scourge of the Stuffed Animal Army sends her regards.

She's far and away the most stubborn animal (due to her selective hearing) I've ever been around, can be highly attitudinal, if she gets out she's in the next area code by the time I get my shoes on, and yet she's my baby girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world. We're her 5th home (breeders, abused, baby, abandoned, us) yet she has absolutely ZERO concept of "stranger". Everyone is her friend and everyone needs to pet her (in her mind). She doesn't really howl or "talk" like some Huskies do, that's one of her quirks.

The shedding is bad when it happens (she "blows her coat" in the late spring and early winter), and there are times where I brush her 4x a day and still get more hair than I ever thought possible. I recommend a hair rake (the one we use looks like one of the garden rakes with 8 tines) and a REALLY good vacuum cleaner.

Sir "Winston" Churchill, gigantic scardey dog, fearful of wind, rain, loud noises, and any sudden movement. Snuggliest of the snuggle bears and completely unpicky about who the snuggles are with.
20220618_093624.jpg

This could be a dumb question, but i moved to the Chattanooga area around 4 years ago. Looking for a good secluded spot in the middle of nowhere to go have fun shooting some guns and car camp without worry or hassle.

Anybody know a good area? Willing to drive a ways out.

This could be a dumb question, but i moved to the Chattanooga area around 4 years ago. Looking for a good secluded spot in the middle of nowhere to go have fun shooting some guns and car camp without worry or hassle.

Good luck. Places like that are few and far between. The shooting part is the issue. You might try some TWRA wildlife management areas. Some have shooting ranges. I know catoosa in Crossville has a range or two. The Peavine road does. You might check big south fork as well. I know they have primitive camping but I'm not sure about a range.

Prentice Cooper has a range and camp sites.

Printese Cooper state park

Reactions: De La Cloobs
Please, STOP QUOTING THE TROLLS, does me no good to have them on ignore with a whole damn page of you guys quoting and arguing with them. You want them to go away, everybody ignore them and never notice them and all their fun is gone. It's not that complicated, come on your better than this.

You guys know you can ignore him, right?

Trolls are trolls. They’re not gonna admit to being trolls. Because they’re trolling you. And you’re not winning any arguments with him. You’re playing into his hands. He’s a cat and you’re a mouse and he’s toying with you. While you’re getting all worked up, he’s chugging Mountain Dew, yelling for his mom to bring him a plate of meatloaf, and trolling you.
Spot on this is how I picture most trolls mine eat doritoes though...

download.png

Please, STOP QUOTING THE TROLLS, does me no good to have them on ignore with a whole damn page of you guys quoting and arguing with them. You want them to go away, everybody ignore them and never notice them and all their fun is gone. It's not that complicated, come on your better than this.
I wish @frank could modify the ignore feature to not even show post where an ignored poster is quoted. That way I wouldn't have read any of @Orange Studs post. That guy is annoying.

Your Mom.

Why even be this way??

The other day, on "The Pub", you commented on one of my threads like a civilized person.

Then because I don't agree with you about Stallings, you for real talk about my dead mother?

How does that make a person feel good?

Yeah, I'm an adult and father. But you don't sit there an insult someone's mother, who has done nothing to you, and spent her life giving me everything she could provide for. That's hurtful AF...

You're a sick minded individual....

Why even be this way??

The other day, on "The Pub", you commented on one of my threads like a civilized person.

Then because I don't agree with you about Stallings, you for real talk about my dead mother?

Yeah, I'm an adult and father. But you don't sit there an insult someone's mother, who has done nothing to you, and spent her life giving me everything she could provide for. That's hurtful AF...

I apologized.

Why even be this way??

I’m sorry for you. I still am fortunate to have my mom, and can’t imagine. I don’t think Jack meant any disrespect. He does the mom bit with Weezer, but I don’t think he meant anything by it. Again, I’m sorry for your loss.

Why even be this way??

He didn't mean nothing by it Everett

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Why even be this way??

It’s just a mom joke…. Nothing personal at all

I’m sorry for you. I still am fortunate to have my mom, and can’t imagine. I don’t think Jack meant any disrespect. He does the mom bit with Weezer, but I don’t think he meant anything by it. Again, I’m sorry for your loss.
Absolutely. I think the Mom joke has run its course. Again, no disrespect intended.

VN Store

Back