Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I’m not rich at all. But I’m donating $50 a month (me and my father are splitting it). I know it’s not much but I’m hoping there are a bunch of other people like me doing the same thing.
I know ima start doing that once I get a few more checks rolling in with the new job.

I'll just drink 50 dollars less a month!

I would say less than that by a good bit. But even still, how many of those are willing to donate 20 bucks a month for NIL deals? Shoot isn't that why this site exists and is as popular as it is? Because people don't wanna pay the monthly fees for that other site?

If you think a sub to Spyre and a sub to 247 are remotely similar, then we can't help you...

For the record, people are here because we have, bar none, the best fan forum in all of college sports. Take a look around at some other teams. Most of their forums are absolute garbage.

If you think a sub to Spyre and a sub to 247 are remotely similar, then we can't help you...

For the record, people are here because we have, bar none, the best fan forum in all of college sports. Take a look around at some other teams. Most of their forums are absolute garbage.

Did I say they were similar? I was just pointing out that if that aren't interested in paying $9/month for insider info on a recruiting site, it's unlikely they'll be willing to spend $25+ on a service they can't even get tangible value from. Particularly in this economic environment.

Just got an email that my 3 upper deck season tickets are going from $750 to $1500. No thanks Danny White. Had the same seats on row 4 upper deck for years. Sad he's doing this.
You think these upgrades pay for themselves? I’m sure someone else will buy them if you don’t. Prices go up, things change. Gallon of gas was .96 when I started driving, it’s 4.19 now. Thank Capitalism, not Danny White.

Take a guess man!

Dang, did you talk about your salary to your coworkers?

Do you want other recruits to know the dollar amount so that they begin to bargain for their positional worth?

Without them advertising his money to the whole world like you want 🙄, he can comfortably recruit other elite prospects without them saying "Man i want wut dey givin you".

Does this REALLY have to be explained??

VN Store

Back